What's up with the people who murder their children before offing themselves?

What's up with the people who murder their children before offing themselves?

Attached: Bruh.png (200x200, 49.69K)

I think there's two main cases

1) Fathers who are about to go through a divorce where they lose custody of the kids, their house, etc. and some level of spite on the wife is involved

2) People doing it believing it's some form of mercy

Of you have deluded yourself into thinking death is preferable to life why would you leave your own children in such a state of suffering?

Well they can't very well do it afterwards, now can they?

Attached: yeah.jpg (1106x1012, 105.84K)

They are in a fucked mindset and probably do it so they won't have people to leave behind and puss out.

Go get help OP don't hurt yourself or anyone else.

I would never do that

They unironically don’t want to hurt their children so they take them out as well

The “what they don’t know won’t hurt them” meme

because ITS FUNNY!

Attached: 0055_gn46.jpg (1280x720, 70.95K)

Not as based as people who off an entire school before offing themselves but close

I never considered the mercy angle. I always felt like it was some ego thing.

they put them into this world, they have the right to take them out again.

If they’re creative enough they can

bullshit.
these are narcissistic and BDP people that look to hurt others and only value their own wants. the happiness and prosperity of their own kids only matters in so far as it benefits themselves

Honestly, this board is sometimes just the white cis male version of The View where it's always somebody else's fault. 1% of the population has psychopathy, let alone the range of other mental illnesses

Attached: American-Murder-article.jpg (1400x840, 206.71K)

stupid fudgepacker

kek you're a fucking spastic

what were you diagnosed with? kek

Good example. I know he didn't off himself but I don't get why he killed the kids man

Checked and your inability to analyze all the angles is holding you back. I agree with your BPD outlook as well. On the other side of the spectrum are people who are convinced this world is evil and are checking out. Rather than kick the can to their kids they take them out in their sleep first.

Because he truly is BPD or some other deranged form of psychopathy. The key factor is he killed his own family and not himself because he’s a selfish faggot.

I wish someone would off him in prison. I think he's a narcissist. He seemed to think he was above the rest of us.