This is just ridiculous now

OY VEY IT'S THE SAME THING YOU GOYS

Attached: What.png (540x695, 397.32K)

I dont say "never again"

do jews just sit and think all day about how to stuff europe full of as many niggers as possible?

what would be the implications if anonymous created its own money app kinda of like a bank and we all sent ourselves free money, like a million dollars each. I mean we can hack all the countries of the world and watch gore but we are not brave enough to get our brothers and sisters out of poverty? I know not everyone is gonna understand this sentiment but I dont expect everyone to understand.

anonymous is literally mossad.

in the "so-called western nations" yeah probably

It certainly appears that way

You know what? Jews are just the original shitposters.

>Black and brown Ukrainians.
There is no such thing.

thats what it seems like, because otherwise why not help each other so you can fully help out each other and be able to truly set themselves up in a position to truly do some good in the world. if everyone stays broke and in poverty and pain, then nothing will change. the way it seems mossad wants everyone brainwashed, broke and miserable.

The hell is this? A tranny convention?

the true crime is keeping everyone in poverty. how can you obtain resources to help anyone when your broke.

Yes.

Attached: 1645237581779.jpg (719x763, 57K)

Don't forget the billions in military aid ...

"In 2016, the U.S. and Israeli governments signed their third 10-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on military aid,
covering FY2019 to FY2028. Under the terms of the MOU, the United States pledged to provide—subject to congressional
appropriation—$38 billion in military aid ($33 billion in Foreign Military Financing grants plus $5 billion in missile defense
appropriations) to Israel.

Israel is the first international operator of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the Department of Defense’s fifth-generation stealth
aircraft, considered to be the most technologically advanced fighter jet ever made. To date, Israel has purchased 50 F-35s in
three separate contracts, funded with U.S. assistance, and has taken delivery on 30.

For FY2022, the Biden Administration requested $3.3 billion in FMF for Israel and $500 million in missile defense aid to
mark the fourth year of the MOU. The Administration also requested $5 million in Migration and Refugee Assistance
humanitarian funding for migrants to Israel.

H.R. 4373, the Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2022 would, among
other things, provide $3.3 billion in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for Israel. The Senate version, S. 3075, the
Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2022, also would provide $3.3 billion in
FMF for Israel.

H.R. 4432 and S. 3023, the respective House and Senate defense appropriations bills for FY2022, would each provide $500
million in missile defense funding for Israel, including $108 million for the Iron Dome program, $157 million for David’s
Sling, $62 million for Arrow III, and $173 million for Arrow II.
Several bills under consideration by Congress would provide $1 billion in supplemental aid for Iron Dome over three years."

Attached: 1622090346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

>The Administration also requested $5 million in Migration and Refugee Assistance
humanitarian funding for migrants to Israel
100 shekels says no migrant is getting into Israel. They're just taking the money. Unless it's jewish child molester avoiding extradition

WE WUZ UKRAINIAN AND SHEEIT

Wrong. They're using that money to import Mohammodeans into the Western nations ...

Checked fren

Attached: 1646261003679m.jpg (1024x589, 29.27K)

>Black and brown Ukrainians

They don't exist.

we could be rich oligarchs ourselves if we were smart enough and helped each other out. say if I had a money app that was multiplatform compatible where i could send free money how many of you would want a million in crypto right now?

I say, sometime it will happen

Attached: two wolves.jpg (1280x960, 158.21K)

Just left a comment

only when they're not engaged in hard physical labour.

I don't want Jews having anything more to do with my people. Blacks should have just been left alone to either starve or thrive, not caught up in Judaic nets. Even the Chinks are more humane.

So these are the “Ukrainian” refugees we are receiving here?

what the fuck is a Guernsey?
and post a screenshot fren

Let them stay in your synagogue kike

its a manwella effect bro

>Jewish DEI Consultant
Societies are living organisms of sorts. Societies, like humans, can get cancer.

Kek, good one

>so-called western nations
I don't understand the sociopathy of disparaging entire modern western societies and then pretending that everything below the sahara is great when they haven't managed to get out of spearchucker culture.

You know how you get giddy when you''re pranking someone and you're about to wait for the result

Jews are like this 24/7 when it comes to taking whites down, and they get sexual satisfaction from it, especially putting black men and white women in media knowing you can't say or do anything about it.

>t. jew

I just said something along these lines "yes i agree with you, as jews israel must take as many of these vibrant black and brown Ukrainians into the country"

Why are they not fighting for "their" country?
> all males ages 18-60

Is the west seriously going to import and settle nigger "Ukrainians" and explicitly deny the white ones

oh I get it

Attached: saved.jpg (300x224, 34.06K)

>a Jew living in so-called "Western nations"
Wow, he sounds so assimilated and loyal
>our countries
No. Not when you talk about them that way, view yourself as an outsider, and advocate destructive policies.

How are there even blacks in the Ukraine? For what purpose other than Western Liberal race fetishism?

Nah poland will send them to Japan and america, they know their stuff.
Japanese for being coomers and americans will probably be glad about it

Why send them to America, this is nigger central already. Just send them to Visegrad countries, those places have poor birthrate anyway so more productive White people will help.