A UNITED STATES SENATOR CALLING FOR PUTIN'S ASSASSINATION ON TWITTER

>A UNITED STATES SENATOR CALLING FOR PUTIN'S ASSASSINATION ON TWITTER
my fucking sides

Attached: 1.png (683x401, 40.96K)

yes, putape being put down is the best outcome for everyone, including russians

Attached: 1646094547557.png (1174x1271, 800.93K)

The irony is that this nigger is going to end up with polonium or dioxin poisoning in the next two to three months.

This means (((they))) are scared.

Based.
Kill him now.

true, putin will drink the kgb tea

He’s lost it

Based. Graham is doomed

HE JUST SAID IT LIVE ON HANNITY TV SHOW TOO

damn, was it before or after that Trump bitch? I muted it when I heard her on trying to score some political points

do you think the senator would stop hating putin he was to receive a banana?

Attached: 1646247717432.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

You can just say whatever you want now. One day there will be consequences

Putin is an outlaw thirdworld nigger-tier dictator now. Killing him is a public service to the world.

Considering US made this invasion a necessary move by Russia, the assassination of Putin would probably change little.

This is unironically retarded

the blackmail they've got on this guy is probably horrendous. the stuff about gay prostitutes already came out

Seething kikes.

honestly if they cant kill them themself, they dont deserve freedom eh... i mean they dont deserve to lose such a caring and le based leader.

Attached: russian anon on this.png (1855x631, 196.03K)

Is this a causus belli?

Why is the left so blood thirsty?

Putin's a moderate, he's cockblocked the desire of the military and even his allies in United Russia to invade Ukraine for a long time.

Henlo yes this is monke

Attached: A714910D-8FF1-465D-9A50-B32887E78489.jpg (1080x1920, 391.75K)

It seems to me that you are the one who is seething

I heard him say this on Neocon Boomer Hour tonight. Not surprised, it is a very Boomery Neocon thing to say.

based polebro

LINDSEY GRAHAM, JOHN MCCAIN, AND AMY KLOBUCHAR CASUALLY HANGING OUT WITH AZOV

Attached: 1646345365169.jpg (1024x583, 117.25K)

Fairly sure they were doing this type of thing for Gaddafi in the '80's, too. Americans aren't too shy about the fact that they like to get rid of troublesome people.

Not left. Neocon

Isn't that guy a faggot?

>YAAAAAAS TAKE DOWN THAT EVIL NAZI FASCIST!!!
t. vaushite

>henlo
reddit detected. get your gay ass reddit speak outta here. fuck your diversity and fuck your multiculturalism

Attached: reddit gold3.jpg (517x510, 30.16K)

A new leader in Russia will not surrender. The international reaction to Russia was too harsh, now it has nothing to gain by surrendering. This only ends when Ukraine is defeated. Zelenskyy can end this war whenever he wants.

Mask fully off this decade holy shit.

Lindsey Graham is a republican you retard

no its the left and you know damn well vaush.

Attached: it is fucking confirmed vaush reddit is raiding 4chan over ukraine and russia shit.png (1083x440, 78.13K)

>reddit detected. get your gay ass reddit speak outta here. fuck your diversity and fuck your multiculturalism

Attached: 1D906FB9-C6C0-4481-9A57-08BE9B95C50E.jpg (1536x1024, 105.9K)

O O O Senator Faggot Sharys Again

Just because he's a raging homosexual doesn't mean he's the left.

I hope Graham and McConnell both get caught under a bus or train and are dragged for no less than 10 miles.

Lindsey Graham, from all of them.
Is he homo or pedo? Or drugs. Which blackmail is on him?

"Take me and Russia will dissolve into chaos. The NATO war machine powerless against the sheer will of my people. We will choke the streets with our dead before we surrender. Your masters will beg me to restore order! You have not won. You will never!"- Vladimir Putin

I fucking hate our elite. I hope they get bombed in the capital someday. They are going to destroy this country, no doubt

> civil war fallout in a nuclear country is aspirational.

what a retardRDV8M

Attached: 33013C28-BB0A-4970-AFE5-CBDA5ABD3943_1_102_o.jpg (1334x750, 82.56K)

>YAAAAAAS TAKE DOWN THAT EVIL NAZI FASCIST!!!
poopin invaded ukraine citing "denazification" and he's clearly sympathetic to the soviet union and the old commie order.
subhumans like you belong in the ditch.

i know poles have a reputation for being low IQ but you really need to think this through.

>what a retardRDV8M

Attached: shiggy.jpg (400x400, 108.22K)

why did you paste a star on our flag?

Yet Putin>Biden.

Unironically based.

ASS ASS IN

Attached: assassin.jpg (210x240, 13.37K)

kek nice retort

Based.

Attached: GrahamPutin.jpg (865x672, 152.53K)

Somali colony

Give me your best glownigger memes.