RUSSIA IS GOING BACK TO GOLD STANDARDS, JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH!! PART II

Russia returns to gold standard - Government to abolish VAT (tax) on bullion. This bill will be submitted to the State Duma on March 4.

twitter.com/FranceRsistanc1/status/1499342178165968896

RUSSIA, ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE A DOSE OF SOME (((DEMOCRACY)))??

Attached: EtYH7QKVoAYht46.jfif.jpg (748x563, 51.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7-IVT2Tbg
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't die in vain.

Attached: 1630120234742.png (570x783, 953.9K)

BOOMERS ASSEMBLE!

Attached: supply-communism.png (990x565, 186.58K)

ww3 if true

imagine. I can buy pic related for 5500 and melt it down into gold bullion when i am bored of it, or buy 1/10 of a bitcoin for the same price. which has more value?

By the way, stop speaking ill of the elderly.

Attached: patekrare.jpg (2048x1964, 506.26K)

>governments make their own crypto and ban all the other crypto

Attached: 1576984064785.png (399x509, 179.52K)

>which has more value?
it's all on the graph, leaf.
initially they have same value, and in 10 years value of gold is more or less the same, while Bitcoin's is much higer likely - due to reasons outlined of the other half of picture.

5 grand for a patek? nigger, more like pajeet philippe

>governments make their own crypto and ban all the other crypto
well, don't do that.
>but they will order me!
disobey

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7-IVT2Tbg

Attached: WaspNovel.jpg (257x394, 39.15K)

Give me your best estimates of the gold and silver prices in three months

>By the way, stop speaking ill of the elderly.
No.

Attached: v06LzWZ.jpg (720x909, 48.11K)

that pic is from watch exchange on reddit and it sold for 5500CAD. It's above scrap. I'd guess it has 2500 scrap value. They're getting harder to find because so many are getting melted and the used prices on chrono24 for interesting stuff is just too high for my taste. There are still deals out there.

What do I do? Buy gold?

/pmg/ is gonna be stoked.

meh, your generation is the generation of BLM, Antifa, heroin addiction, and burning cities down. Why didn't you stop any of that?

Why did Americans assume that Russia wouldn't have a plan for what they would do? Maybe Putin was a bit surprised at the sheer speed that everything was clamped down, but he surely anticipated America bringing its finanicial weapons to bear, and must have had some contingencies in mind.

Attached: 2021-07-14T072025Z_1662569404_RC2WJO9GSMDX_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-RUSSIA-PUTIN-scaled-e1626374076231.jpg (2000x1445, 263.32K)

Gold and silver. Physical in hand. Ideally from a local coin store in exchange for cash so it's anonymous. Visit precious metals general (PMG) in Any Forums for all the info you will need.

If the gold standard is a silver bullet for saving a floundering economy then doesn't the entire world use it. You'd be immune from any economic consequences supposedly

(((IMF))) will never let this happen.
This is pre-1933 with Hitler invading Poland all over.
Welp anons

Attached: 1641519199501.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

>tfw own hundreds of shares of a gold mining company

Am I gonna make it, Any Forums?

Attached: 771.jpg (400x400, 22.31K)

Because fiat currencies are the perfect tools for enslaving billions of people by slowly eroding their ability to accumulate wealth and keeping them working the rat race until they die

Too good to be true

Attached: 4H3KRIt.png (493x478, 230.39K)

which one?

Ukraine shills just got OBLITERATED. What proof anyone wants that Putin is anti globohomo than GOING ON A FUCKING GOLD BACKED MONEY. Russia bros I hope you live a long happy life. He maybe a dictator but he is my dictator now.

Most people think that silver has a much bigger upside if precious metals skyrocket. Apparently it's price ratio compared to gold is massively undervalued

Because you have to have your currency on lockdown to do it. You can't reissue your currency when it's tied up thousands of places where if people catch on they can collect it and fuck you over later. In addition doing it out of the blue would cause the public to panic and shit.

Russia is in the perfect position to do this. Their external assets are frozen already no one can really trade with them in their currency. Russia now has all their domestic market captive and their public is already running on the banks.

This could have been the point of the war to begin with. why they sent untrained troops in the begining. To drag out the war and wait for the sanctions to isolate them.

Projection.

Attached: 1644620951073.jpg (1536x1842, 1.21M)

kek. I will shit myself laughing if they do it.

This is true. The historic gold:silver ratio has hovered between 1:8 to around 1:20. Right now, it's 1:70-something. Silver would soar even higher than gold percentage-wise if the world reverts back to PM's as money

be Jewish Puppet President
>engage in a war that is impossible to win, over a cause that is impossible to fight against
>be le "Hero man" for the globohomo media who "refuses to flee the country" yet only walks on the city to make a quick epic tiktok before retreating back to safety
>"KEEP FIGHTING UKRAINIANS, KEEP DYING FOR M-... I mean. Defend your country"
>All refugees you permit to leave are shitskins/niggers who will flood to White European countries
>once they have all "fled", the remaining Ethnic Ukranians get told they can't leave and proceed to die for you
>Kiev falls
>Surrender to Russia after all the talks of Heroism
>Another civilization, destroyed by a kike leader who survives in the end

With those trips, I'd T R I P L E D O W N

If this is truly the case we may very well see American intervention.

well, they've been stockpiling it for several years now.

That's a 200IQ mad lad plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

Because defaulting makes your public freak out. Wars make it a civic duty thing and people are more willing to comply. Plus again their economy is the most isolated it's ever been and the only way to get those kinds of sanctions is war.

I think they still want Ukraine territory but this is another goal.

>ethical
Is there anything that you have seen in the last three years, let alone your entire life, that would lead you to believe that the governments of the world would ever act ethically?

Of course he did. Now how will it work in practice that is another question.

Attached: BRICS.jpg (640x979, 134.4K)