Australia is so cucked bros...

Australia is so cucked bros... This piece of shit government is not only trying to kill me and will barely let me leave my house without a vaccine let alone get a haircut to look respectable but now they fine me because I do not wish to participate in their compulsory fake elections. What do I do as a chad NEET to spite them for not wanting to pay the fine? How should I respond to them?

Attached: ff.png (746x632, 42.32K)

You gave up your guns, so enjoy being fucked by tyranny.

Are you required to choose between a select number of candidates or can you write in and vote for anyone you want?

>What do I do as a chad NEET
unironically end your life

this

just tell them you did vote and the old lady at the polling place must have fucked up

>2022
>not getting your name ticked off and drawing dicks and swastikas all over the ballot sheet

You deserve to be fined your yearly income you fucking massive cunt

any ballot that isnt filled in correctly, the votes are shared between the candidates based on preferences.

Wait, you Aussies get fined for not voting?

Asstralia*

WE WERNT EVEN FUCKING BORN THEN YOU DUMB AMERICAN CUNT.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKING TALK ANYWAY YOUR ENTIRE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND YOU ALL SAT ON YOUR FAT CUNT CORN SYRUP FILLED ASSES

> HURRR DURRRR MY GUNS, DONT EVEN USE THEM WHEN IT MATTERS LMAO

>Can't wait for you cunts to be nuked from existence, globohomo started from your faggot worshipping nation lmao

He can draw a penis on his ballot and wipe his arse with it before he put it in the ballot box without any penalty and get a free sausage in bread for his trouble, or he can pay a $55 non attendance fee.
Ate Tyranny, but compulsory voting is less restrictive than Jury Duty.

you still have yours
got fucked even harder
what's your excuse, aside from being a bunch of castrated bitches ?

Ignore it. If they come for you, fucking kill them and stop being a bitch. Your life is shit already so may as well go down swinging

just don't pay the fine.

Just tell them that you had violent gastro on Election Day and that you didn’t get their last letter, you won’t hear any more from them. If you ignore this letter they will increase the fine. Nswfag here who has forgotten to vote in council elections before.

tbf at my age I literally have no other choice. I was on a gap year when I had noticed the government was trying to force inject poison, so my choices are to go to uni which will inevitably lead to a job where I need to take a vaccine, that is if the university does not mandate a vaccine in itself, or I get a job now and take the poison.

You will vote in our compulsory fake elections and you will be happy

If he doesn’t pay the fine he gets interred for life at a Woolworths brand forced labour death camp

Also if you can't even be bothered getting off your arse to vote then don't complain about the consequences when a shitty government fucks you.

So you take the ballot and write insults on each line, so they have to argue over whether any line shows preference based on the vulgarity of the insult.

>In Australia, if a citizen is asked why they did not vote and they reply that it is against their religion, the Electoral Act provides that this answer must be taken as conclusive, and no further action is to be taken.

the parties make deals beforehand who they will give their preference to out of the main 2 parties. so if you vote for the gay anal sex party they will give their preference to labor, or if you vote for hang all abos and kikes party they will give their votes to the LNP

Honestly? What the government currently does has almost no effect on me. So...

Maybe if they start encroaching on my and my neighbors turf we will band together and die the way god intended.

Well yes, but do you have any idea which of the grifting independents to vote for in your local government elections bro?

>how to inform a government official that you intend to pay the fine for refusing to vote

draw penises and swastikas in all the boxes to have an invalid vote

yes, i got fined $20 by the fed government for not voting in fed election

and my scummy local government area fined me $70 for not voting for one of the 6 indians on the ballot

i just wrote "covid-19" in the space provided on the letter and then returned it in the envelope provided to me

how are you supposed to go to a polling site full of geriatric volunteers and immunocompromised greens voters where you could infect them with sars covid-2 when the risk is apaprently too high for me to attend work

i dont think that is safe at all, what do you guys think

Kek. To use abc ivoew after the 20th march you need to supply your digital Id. You can get your digital id setup through mygov.....

What the fuck is happening

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-140636_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1366, 720.06K)

Kek has anyone actually set one of these up yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-140843_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2008, 458.32K)

Yeah my wife gets fined too. But it's only a few dollars. Not like an actual parking ticket or non-moving violation related fine.
There has to be a way to beat it.