Has anyone noticed that most of the "Pro-Putin" posts on this board are Australian flags? It's so uncanny...

Has anyone noticed that most of the "Pro-Putin" posts on this board are Australian flags? It's so uncanny. Every time I see a pro putin post, the person posting is "Australian".

I genuinely believe Russia is conducting mass shitposting on this board to sway the average "conservative" westerner to believe their propoganda and they're using a VPN set to Australia to do it

>inb4 every time I see a fag posting it's the british flag

Attached: 1435926011017.jpg (401x350, 17.62K)

i thought they were mostly american flags.
both the pro-putin and the fags

Nah Pozza's a good bloke

I haven't noticed to be honest. Putin has accomplished one of the greatest military victories in history and Ukraine will be under Russian control by dinnertime.

Prolly cause it doesn't concern them as much, have you thought of that yet Bong?

It's probably serbs.

yeah?
THE CHINKS DOWN UNDER
TO THE AUTISIMS MOBLE

Attached: 1646356746535.jpg (1400x875, 87.22K)

The vast majority of ukranian shill posts I've seen so far is somehow "australian" as well

Canada and Australia are favorite shill VPN spots, or used by Chinese exchange students (Germany there, also) which have to work as spies/influencers, or their family back home gets in trouble.

Especially on Reddit it is fun to see. They play Christian Canadian housewives with dogs, and then suddenly, one day, there are suddenly talking about nuclear engineering, or shitting on Amazon or Tesla.

Kek

Attached: 1642247756527meta.jpg (1920x1080, 368.82K)

feds are so retarded.

YEAH BLAME THE AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS!!!

lmfao you really are one dense motherfucker aren't you?

I think anons underestimate how much shilling is paid and how much people do it for free. It's the goal of propaganda, much like your post, to make all organic opinions and posts seem like a coordinated shilling effort.

If you're against someone rejecting the WEF, returning to the gold standard, acknowledging the social collapse of the west and neo marxist bullshit in favour of a puppet country who has gas companies run by biden, Kerry, Pelosi and McCain's children.. you're probably low IQ

Imagine not supporting someone who's going up against the world economic forum and NATO and EU control via corrupt US Jews.

grow up and stop having the same opinions as Karen on facey

Attached: 1646197457538.png (1647x927, 1.66M)

It's Canadians earlier in the day
Have you noticed that Brit/pol/ has been full of them too with British flags providing hot takes that sound like they're reading from an RT script?

i hope putin eats your kids for dinner you kike

Exactly my fellow Australian, me and my mates were just throwing boomerangs and talking about how hecking valid Putin is.

We love putin because we hate the west for what they did to us.

Putin isn't doing any of this and he's also a degenerate corrupt billionaire who ruins his countries economy to enrich himself and a few of his friends and lives in a isolated palace with himself and a harem of prostitutes.

>going up against the world economic forum and NATO and EU control via corrupt US Jews.

He's not though
He's just attacking one of his neighbours again
I'm sorry but I can't support the dictator of an AIDS shithole with more Muslims than Britain

No, kike lover, some of us just find Putin to be far more based than another proxy nation of faggots doing jew bidding.
There's nothing based about Ukraine.

Attached: 1646182212718.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

I'm not a shill. It's just clear the US powerful own and run the gas companies in the Ukraine and gave corrupted that country in to this globalist, LGBT, progressive hell hole like all of our countries.

Maybe support anyone willing to crush that Jewish bullshit and go against neoliberal global economics that literally just makes you a poor wage slave year after year and fills your countries with africans.

Naa. Not an RT script. Just logic and a hope we'll learn from them

u mad Alexei?

Do you really believe that?

He's pulled out of the WEF.. they dropped him from swift and he's standing up, with China and India and parallel system to make it impossible for the US to use economic sanctions to destroy countries..

You can sit here and wait for agenda 2030 that Davos agreement and everything that comes with it. You're making your bed. Die in it, idiot.

Exactly my fellow Australian. I was just feeding my kangaroo and thinking "I hate the west for what they did to us and I love putin."

Then you're knowledge deficient. He's pulled out if the WEF. fact. That's actively fucking globalism and one world government movements.. you're blind

if you expose yourself as an obvious shill, anything else you say will just copy your private scripted talking points to be public.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DAVOS UNLESS IT IS CIRCLED IN YOUR BINDER.

Poor shilling makes me mad.

Go back to poland faggot.

Thank you for telling him the truth my fellow Australian. Me and my Sheila were just saying that OP was wrong and Putin was good.

>Do you really believe that?

Bro are you genuinely fucking retarded? Do you actually believe a man who used to help smuggle drugs for the Tombova bratva in St.Petersburg and then became an FSB director and president, a guy who made all of his St.Petersburg bureaucrat buddies into CEO billionaires, a guy who has several houses worth hundreds of millions and a billion dollar palace, a guy who let his buddies rob the country blind and a guy who gave his misters hundreds of millions worth of property and stocks in companies and has completely ruined Russia even before any of these sanctions is doing anything because of his "ideals" and "political belieifs"?

Really bro? This is the stance you take? That this corrupt, sociopathtic billionaire who made his bootlickers into CEOs and politicians who help him rob the country, a guy propetuating insane levels of corruption in his country and allowing his own people to live in poverty is doing things because he "cares"?

Putin is a corrupt autocrat and he doesn't care about anything or anything and he has literally no political stances besides "appease masses with propoganda, steal more".

We're just more enlightened than you OP, you need to understand we're not pro-Putin, we're pro people being able to tell cunts to fuck off, and Russia is telling NATO to fuckoff.

NATO is the reason for all of this. Putin has said on multiple occasions that he wants NATO to fuck off, and now he's telling them with tanks planes and guns. Pretty simple.

You're being brainwashed to thinking Russia is the bad guy, they haven't done shit.

But it is kinda interesting now to do a recent search for Davos on opinion websites. Youll see the talking point just popped up one day.

Could do the same with many memes and accusations of Mueller. Simply doing reverse image search of a hot meme about deepstates and shit would expose entire networks, and you could literally read what they were given as new talking points on a Monday.

Nobody really gives a fuck though. The shilling is too normalized, and a taboo for administrators who dont want to admit they are being astroturfed hard.

You really think I'm paid for this? You're a fucking dick head. I've been here since 08. I can't believe the alignment you people have to the liberal media, after covid, after all the corruption yourlve witnessed.. but you're all soaking up this Ukrainian propaganda like crazy when it's a fucking fact that the gas companies are literally run by biden, Kerry, McCain and Pelosi's fucking children.

You're dead set retarded

>NATO is the reason for all of this. Putin has said on multiple occasions that he wants NATO to fuck off

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PROTECT COUNTRIES I WANT TO SUBJUGATE FUCK OOOOOFFFFF!!!

Attached: 1591745032480.jpg (225x225, 8.07K)

The US and the UK are clean as a whistle. Lol grow up

Cry more faggot.

wew lad
I'm done on a twelve hour shitpost session. your turn. don't let me down big brother

Funny I always see them as meme flag, American or polish flags. Most Aussie flags I see are pro Russia

Nikolaj, Ivan - guys, please, just switch your location to Kamchatka or something it's embarrasing watchiing you shill on a korean fishing forum for 50 cents a day.

> You're a fucking dick head.

Haha. You even need to look at a list of Australian-sounding curse words so you dont' accuse me of being a stupid egg.

> I can't believe the alignment you people have

I can't believe your mastery of the English language. Beat yourself over the head with a brick a few times and drink yourself into a coma, perhaps when you awake, you will sound like a legit Ausbro, matey.