Is he right? Is there really no other way to end this..?

Is he right? Is there really no other way to end this..?

Attached: lindsey.png (588x690, 47.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499574209567199235
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499575352426958848
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1499577773148491788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By 'end this' he means end Russia as a state which is what they want to do when Poo10 is gone.

What a retard

What a faggot

Graham is subversive
Don’t take him seriously
He’s such a faggot

Your guy is scared as should you you glownigger faggot

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499574209567199235
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499575352426958848
What is wrong with this retard holy fuck we're doomed

Attached: 1643322232218.jpg (640x640, 139.47K)

Yes Russia listen to this NWO shill he promises a one world totalitarian government won't soon follow. He'd never lie.

It was today I learned most politicians and corporations are evil. Not "out for money" evil or "just following orders" evil. I mean they deliberately inorganically seek any trace of goodness and try to corrupt it. Like a bacteria. They force evil into ambivalent situations.

My nation is ruled by children.

Hi haiku user
I like the haikus you write
don't stop writing them fren

Jesus. Somebody needs to stick a dick in his mouth and shut him up.

Seems weird for a Senator, and a big one too, to be openly talking about how somebody should assassinate a foreign head of state.

Oh thank you so much
I enjoy writing haikus
It’s therapeutic

Everyone in power and 90% of the public is some kind of insane passive aggressive queer like this. I hate America so fucking much right now.

This seems unhinged, irrational and counter-productive but it fits into the fake war psyop theory. They're all just acting.

Lol the reply tweets are so cringe. Twitter is so gay

>DUDE JUST ASSASSINATE YOUR LEADER ITS SO EASY DUDE JUST DO IT

I'm starting to support russia holy fuck

I'm sorry, but calling for the assassination/death for someone else as a public elected official crosses the line. Reported.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 8.56.36 PM.png (1200x1344, 304.57K)

>hurr durr just le evil bros xD
That is absolutely cartoony and fucking stupid and not how humans work at all
You've watched too many jew movies
>whahahaha me iz the bad guy, me is evil because......WELL ME JUST PURE EVIL XDDDD

Attached: 1639976993197.png (644x916, 460.04K)

>openly calling for political assassinations
yeah this is gonna end well

Attached: nanaWHORE.webm (810x1440, 2.94M)

Vlad Putin is God's choice. He is a devoted orthodox Christian man. He has Christ on his side which guarantees victory
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Solid orthodox Christian .jpg (505x401, 50.25K)

Lindsey Graham is a neocon retard, he will get us all nuked by Putin. He should be expelled from congress, this is a call to war basically.

Jews and homosexuals are not human.

Linsdey graham is faggot with a girl name

Is this an act of war? What do you even call the attempted coercion to assassinate the political leader of a country?

idc what gay shit Lindsey "i'm totally not a faggot, i swear" Graham says he will always get a pass for doing pic related

Attached: 45645645.png (924x520, 170.06K)

Literally all we have to do is supply ukraine as long as they have the will to fight and let russia strangle themselves economically.
But retards just can't help themselves.

I don't think they really want to be opening this can of worms, because that message can easily be applied back home.

did he really take 5 mins out of his nightly footsie session in the charleston airport bathroom to type this wackadoo shit?

yeah, no. Lindy Graham Cracka is a punk bitch. He is trying to tell Russians to risk their life, but he is unwilling to do it himself. This is bullshit manipulation. All of the west is encouraging Ukrainian civilians to sacrifice their lives for a hopeless cause, as Russia is going to win 100%. But these same western states refuse to send their own troops to die. Big red flag for sick manipulation. (pro tip, Russia already won, the only ones left standing against her are strong wymyn throwing moltov cocktails on themselves. women can't throw for shit lol)

That picture is so fucking good

The meltdown to this on Timcast is hilarious.

Attached: 1628735563636.png (200x273, 99.44K)

>eating cum to own the libs
You are obviously a faggot yourself.

Brutus didn't fix the empire. He actually fucked it up even more.

Hmmm, does Lindsey have a Brutus in his cabinet? I sure hope so.

>brutus
>saving anyone
lol, youd think hindsight would kick in after a couple thousand years

Cool. Elected US officials openly calling for Putins assassination on Twitter will definitely not blow up in our face or anything.

>Picrel of Lindsey Graham moments before posting this.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 31.61K)

wtf are you talking about

>yeah just kill the evil man
great thanks.

It’s not called the Great Satan for nothing

he didn't just tweet it, he said it on fox news an hour ago

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1499577773148491788

it's surreal, right? like i'm not crazy thinking modern politics is nuts. we have elected officials, people in high positions of power which would otherwise be respected, acting like passive aggressive little shits. and they have power that is enforced by force. its cold outside

Attached: frig off, grab a drink dude.webm (720x480, 2.19M)

Based

Lmao hope he's forcibly extradited to Russia and prosecuted for threatening Putin

Attached: Ceasar-Putin.png (591x723, 500.12K)

Or a.....parasite some might say

Imagine buying bread or vodka for a few hundred dollars while manlet eating caviar in his bunker mansion

Attached: 3BF2DFE9-108B-4AC8-B55C-4CBE22E102B5.jpg (2048x1288, 1.68M)

oh wow I didn't notice. Lindsay is calling Putin Caesar. My only hope is that, in this incarnation, Caesar watches his back a little better.