Either you know or your don't, no one can explain it to you

Either you know or your don't, no one can explain it to you

Attached: 7597552183531521bc4f4067e2c9d1b5.jpg (774x1032, 48.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.li/Comic/Watchmen
readcomiconline.li/Comic/Watchmen-2019-Edition/TPB-Part-1?id=160010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, this movie is really fucking good. I didn't read the comic cuz I don't read comics, but I remember the movie and when it came out. Damn good. Doesn't get enough credit for it. They're all psychos. All the characters, lol. They remind me so much of Any Forumsacks. Psychos with big heads and big opinions of themselves and IRL they're just total psychopaths

Also fitting since Any Forums is like the epitome of the idiot on the internet who doesn't understand that characters like Rorschach or The Comedian aren't supposed to be cool and he idolizes them.

Crazy gay jews pumped with military tech think they are GAWDZ N SHIET.

Yeah the movie was pretty good. But I mean the graphic novel. You should read it right fucking now stay up all nite and read

YOU EITHER SUCK MY DICK BUT EITHER WAY I'M RAPING YOU
NO HOMO

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

>They're all psychos
And it's a little bit subtle so some might miss it, but even the Night Owl, who's like the "good guy" can only get hard when he's out running around doing superhero shit. He's as much a sadist as the rest of them although if I remember right the movie kinda-sorta glosses over that by letting him get hard from saving a bunch of innocent people in a burning building but it's still pretty much the same theme in the context and in the subtext.

I can't read good

> who doesn't understand that characters like Rorschach or The Comedian
and you’re an idiot who doesn’t understand he doesn’t get to decide what other people determine are cool, faggot. Also the comedian is the most relatable character there.

Scared kikes.

They call themselves Watchers, they are lazy jews and half-jews on gibsmedats that stalk people using the government infrastructure and money.

Lol thanks for proving my point

hence clown world

>your don't

>I didn't read the comic cuz I don't read comics
Don't be that guy. Give Watchmen a chance and read all the side stories and shit between the main plot. Trust me as much as I love the movie the book takes a fat steamy shit on it

Rorschach isn't cool. He's right

you have no sense of depth even in your replies

Imagine what a watchmen movie would have been like with Kubrick as the director

Attached: Kubrick_on_the_set_of_Barry_Lyndon_(1975_publicity_photo)_crop.jpg (1200x1465, 473.41K)

Yeah, at least your are trying to obfuscate psychopathy and sociopathy is a less obvious manner instead of the typical shilling you used years ago.

>shilling you used years ago.
You got schizophrenia user?

Lots of typos.

It was written by a big nosed apeman and repeats the same tired jewish formulas (and same omissions), but in a slightly different way.
Changing jews wouldn't improve it too much.

Like most comics this one was created by a liberal faggot Britcuck.

Nothing to see or care about here.

This is actually pretty interesting. Wished the HBO show understood the novel or even the movie. That show literally went out of its way to ignore the basic principles of the material to have a good vs evil showdown. Their writers are beyond idiotic

No, jew, I frequent here since 2017 and I know your tribe posts most of the crap here.

I definitely didn't bother with the HBO show. I saw some marketing for it or something and was like "Nope that's gonna suck and ruin everything".

I didn't get watchman until the HBO or w/e series came out I can't believe the racial undertones still upset it was cancelled

any sources for the graphic novel?

>Rorschach or The Comedian aren't supposed to be cool and he idolizes them.
No retard. Comedian represents the evil necessary for your fake world to exist. Rorschach represents how truth has to die if the ends justify the means.

Hey it just occurred to me what OP is referencing. It's the "a comedian died in New York tonight" line right OP? Like referencing that Zelensky guy in Ukraine? I think I saw you posted this before yesterday or the other day or something too. Or someone else

No

Lol good god no

Original coloring: readcomiconline.li/Comic/Watchmen
Recoloring HQ:
readcomiconline.li/Comic/Watchmen-2019-Edition/TPB-Part-1?id=160010

Start at Issue 1 and use the arrows or click the image

Oh damn I thought for sure that's what you were getting at. IDK then I think this is a schizo thread

I know. Christ is King.

Oh wait wait wait wait I know. Something about CERN and the Large Hadron Collider and how it's gonna be turned back on. Maybe that's something related to the tachyon emissions from Ozymandias' machine or something.

Am I right?

Lol. good god yes. There's a reason Allan Moore won't put his name on anything of his that you kikes touch.

This is bait, and I just took it

I liked it as well. I read the comics and there's a bunch of stuff missing obviously but the cast was very good, except the woman that gets with the owl, I don't like her

Attached: 1646248027701.png (532x600, 171.95K)

what dont i know? that the US is just as corrupt as russia but atleast RU is honest about it?

>Just tell me

Attached: 654654.jpg (247x350, 21.09K)

Like I said, you and this entire site are the epitome of the idiot on the internet who can't understand the joke is on them. Who can't understand they're not supposed to find these characters "cool". And the guy took his name off the Watchmen comic because he had his name taken off all of his work

>graphic novel
comic book