Typical Plebbit

Can’t even ask a simple question

Attached: 5572E1EA-45E6-45B9-82CF-BD2ABD8A5603.png (960x2079, 377.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=256s
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're right, though, nobody ever claimed 6 million cremations, not to mention failing to account for smoke/pollution laws in urban environments and the requirement to clean up all ashes between bodies in modern crematoria among many other obvious premise flaws.

They're right, you don't necessarily need that long to cremate a body and nobody claims that 6 million were cremated.

That question was asked in bad faith.

Where are the bodies?

it has to be a mix of cremations and mass graves. how many bodies were found in mass graves? nowhere near 6 million

There aren't enough bodies to make up the 6 million count though. Nor even millions. So explain.

Never go to Plebbit.
Ever.
You have only yourself to blame for whatever stress you now feel.
I didn't even read what you posted, after I saw Plebbit. Too traumatic.

Attached: 1644608410705.jpg (492x444, 37.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=256s

Have you tried.......... reading the post you're replying to?

Alright. Where are the bodies, then?

We don't dig up mass graves.

In New York cemetery

Any Forums skips past the official holocaust documetaries and immendietly goes to the "I'm smart because I skipped something lol" holocaust denial information making them look utterly stupid, for example 4 million are said to be gassed and 2 million executed, so right away they ruin legitimate holocaust criticism.

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

But as I expect that answer will be unsatisfying to you, here is some relatively recent work on Treblinka.

It's illegal to look. We must "respect the dead" and demolish Sandy Hook Elementary.

Many in unmarked massgraves some distance from villages that had jewish ghettos. Many cremated.
Many in various graveyards.
I mean, shit bro, show me the holodomor corpses. I haven't seen any either.

Which is funny because a lot of Any Forums think they're super edgy for saying is in line with the official history (just not at all in line with the bullshit they teach in schools, go figure).

Attached: 74950d593fc83efdf3c7550371db6fe8--arab-problems-desi-problems.jpg (236x236, 18.38K)

You could've just said "uhh idk bro lol" and it would've been about as convincing

>get btfo
>cry
Many such cases!

>get btfo
Didn't happen, much like the Holohoax

>I can't be bothered to count them
>trust me, goyim