Filter americans

>filter americans
>board becomes useable again

Attached: 1646351649781.jpg (218x231, 8.47K)

Lol filter this nigger

Attached: 1645993021084.jpg (942x622, 35.64K)

But I love pol

Didn't stop you chinks now did it?

Search by creation
You can’t escape my haiku
Now have a good day

Enjoy your chinese covid camps you NWO cuck . We're gonna eat a big Mac while they gas you over there.

based filter me. it went from freezing and icy to 80 degrees in one day here in tornado alley . So i put vics vapor rub on my balls and opened my window to let the breeze waft against my genitals. feels good man

Attached: 112.jpg (1024x683, 167.61K)

>jewnited states of americuck calling other countries cucks
kek, go and kneel to some farm equipment

Hope your family get raped by abbos and roos sir

Go outside without being shot for breaking lockdown

the absolute SEETHING in this thread is beautiful to see.

>without being shot for breaking lockdown
easy to do, cause we don't have guns ;)
>c-c-cucks!!

Fuck mutts
Convicts are okay (once they return to the empire)

Go outside without being shot

Fuck off slav, this is a disagreement between the GLORIOUS ANGLOSPHERE, how does it feel to live in a country that will soon be Russia?

not a single camp built in America
dozens of camps built in Australia
you live in the future version of America
If you are australian you are the ultimate cuck
no American would stand by and watch as they are dragged off to a FEMA camp, the last time they tried that here was WW2 and they did it to bugs.

>filter Aussies
Literally don't notice any change

yeah, watching mutts seethe is making me diamonds

That's right you gave away your freedoms now you get to go to a camp when you get the sniffles. SO based. HAHAHAHAHAHA. The absolute state of being a faggot from Australia.

this lmao

Attached: 1568669268886.jpg (648x368, 62.09K)

no school shootings ;)

Absolutley amazing, cant wait to become part of the greatest anti-globohomo regime to ever exist. Now tell me hows it feel to live in a country that will soon be nuked back to the bronze age?

>nogunz
>calls people cucks

Lol ok as if those school shootings aren't from SSRI mind control victims from the spooks who are pushing for gun control. I feel safe every time I leave my house, you wanna know why? Because I pack heat. Feels great knowing I can blast a nigga if anyone tries me.

>no American would stand by and watch as they are dragged off to a FEMA camp
probably they're busy watching their wives getting fucked by farm equipment

the ultimate cuck experience

Checked. Also based.

>Because I pack heat. Feels great knowing I can blast a nigga if anyone tries me
but you won't cause you worship them ;)

yes cuck, got a problem americuck? ;)

I don't ;) what's hilarious is you faggots bought the meme

they are some of the best shitposters.. i love aussies. but ...... leafs are gaining ground. they didnt cuck to the government without a fight. no wonder aussies lost emu war too busy getting bit by snakes and spiders and having their wives raped by kangaroos

sure thing americuck :P

Funny because if your country wasn’t so insignificant enough to not get nuked they would make an improvement upon that communist shitholey

FYI I don’t even know what your country is and I don’t care, Slavic basically Russian flag = communist shithole

Attached: scatman.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Enjoy eating joey jizz outta ya Sheila's asshole ya roight cunt :P

enjoy sucking nigger dick mutt xP