If you eat meat you are a vampire. You are evil. You are a part of the rot and pain of the world...

If you eat meat you are a vampire. You are evil. You are a part of the rot and pain of the world. Your soul is obliterated. There is no reason to eat meat. Eating meat turns people into right-wingers. Because right-wingers support exploitation and suffering and competition and all of that ultimately means feasting upon the bones of another living creature.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

Attached: dominion poster.jpg (265x375, 48.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27866493/
researchgate.net/profile/Eileen-Moore-2/publication/236834898_Cognitive_impairment_and_vitamin_B12_A_review/links/00b495194567464639000000/Cognitive-impairment-and-vitamin-B12-A-review.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eating a nice steak right now FUCK YOU OP

Pretty based desu

Attached: 1f928.png (512x512, 21.66K)

You called?

Attached: 20210709_163043(0)_20210719181448778_20210719181543544.jpg (1160x946, 140.31K)

>There is no reason to eat meat.
There are pretty good reasons to eat meat. It's been part of the human diet for some millions of years, so now we depend on it for proper body and brain development and maintenance. A man can't survive and thrive on soi and bugs. There is also nothing immoral or wrong with eating your natural diet, which for humans is meat.

Humans were also cannibals for almost a million years.

red meat.
white meat.
blue meat.
meat-o fucking rama you will eat it.

>Pretty based desu
Agreed. I feel like the Bovines are Jews. Like Jews being led to slaughter just like the Bovines. I feel their pain.

Attached: 1640492470498.jpg (1024x976, 106.81K)

Cannibalism is not compatible with civilization, that's why we've got taboos against that. There's nothing inherently unhealthy about cannibalism as long as you don't eat the brain.

veganism is brain rot

most vegans fell for the vaxx scam hook, line, and sinker... ironic considering MUH ORTHOREXIA

Attached: checked.gif (260x260, 1.61M)

All true. Still gonna continue eating meat. Actually, you know what? I'm doubling my meat consumption starting tomorrow. Just to dunk on the OP.

Attached: ok tranny.webm (534x534, 1.64M)

That has never been proven. I can think of many times when civilizations have turned to cannibalism to sustain themselves.

No one here is talking about veganism.

>If you eat meat you are a vampire. You are evil. You are a part of the rot and pain of the world. Your soul is obliterated. There is no reason to eat meat. Eating meat turns people into right-wingers. Because right-wingers support exploitation and suffering and competition and all of that ultimately means feasting upon the bones of another living creature.

Damn...

Oh well guess i will just have to tell mom to cancel the sunday barbecue

kidding, i will eat for the two of us :D

>Eating meat turns people into right-wingers.
BASED. I'm going to cook another steak now.

i'm a vegan
i've burned a few olympic sized swimming pools of bio diesel

>That has never been proven. I can think of many times when civilizations have turned to cannibalism to sustain themselves.
Seems like the soi is giving you the old brainfog. It's not something that has to be proven, it's self-evident. If you have to worry about your neighbor trying to eat you whenever there's a famine or supply shortage, that's not conducive to healthy post-tribal relations. Please, don't try to think until you've healed your brain by consuming some proper animal fats.

>if you eat meat you are a vampire

This is a classic Jewish reversal technique. You would only bring vampires up apropos of nothing if you had been called it time & again, and were pissed off by it. Also, nice VPN-samefag two posts later, you fucking dope.

Meat eating is wrong but understand that people are tricked into doing it. They are corrupted by the world to think its normal (which it is in this particular world).

>Cannibalism is not compatible with civilization,

Not only civilization, its not compatible with any highly evolved lifeform that we know

Cannibalism spread nasty diseases such as prion build-up

Some human cultures did ritualistic cannibalism but never as a food source, just as a rare ritual. We just would go extint if we tried eating our own in a regular basis just by getting full of insane diseases

>vampire
yeah it's not even real blood on the meat.

Attached: dont eat meat.png (225x225, 8.95K)

I'm ordering a burger right now.

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat. It's the natural human diet. Just like it's not wrong for deer to eat leaves and cats to eat mice, humans eating meat is natural and good.

vampires are the good guys, dummy

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27866493/

>implying I don't eat meat
We are debating the theoretics of vegetarianism as it relates to the mass slaughter of animals for human consumption.

>It's self evident
Then prove it. I agree with what Ted Kaczynski and Savitri Devi said about this. Two people who are much smarter than either of us. Please watch this video of a Chinese dog abattoir. You enjoy meat right? This is what mass factory slaughter leads to.

Attached: 1646139609817.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

researchgate.net/profile/Eileen-Moore-2/publication/236834898_Cognitive_impairment_and_vitamin_B12_A_review/links/00b495194567464639000000/Cognitive-impairment-and-vitamin-B12-A-review.pdf

>>if you eat meat you are a vampire
>This is a classic Jewish reversal technique.
yep, they don't want goyim eating meat because it helps them raise their evolution. they want us eating only plants and bugs and raw minerals which are much lower on the evolution tree, compared to eating meat which is much higher on the evolution tree.

>Because right-wingers support exploitation and suffering and competition and all of that ultimately means feasting upon the bones of another living creature.
Yes.

Attached: 1643203861683.jpg (680x680, 50.08K)

You're missing or just a stoney-figure; nature in this world is in fact evil.

>We are debating the theoretics of vegetarianism as it relates to the mass slaughter of animals for human consumption.
It's you who went on a non-sequitur tangent about cannibalism. Just responding to your retard arguments. There's obviously nothing wrong with "the mass slaughter of animals for human consumption" since meat is a part of the natural human diet.

>Two people who are much smarter than either of us.
Than you perhaps.

>Please watch this video of a Chinese dog abattoir. You enjoy meat right? This is what mass factory slaughter leads to.
You need to take that up with China. China are degenerate and primitive subhumans. They have nothing to do with me.

>nature in this world is in fact evil.
What a gay and faggy philosophy.

>noooo , you have to eat raw minerals, not complex amino acids , goyim, nooooo

Attached: nwo_aus_factchecked.png (1303x789, 447.61K)

>you are a vampire. You are evil

once robbed a blood bank.

blood drinking will make a comeback because of this post.

Too bad block boy

Kek, you salty veganfags should kill yourselves if you actually want to save the planet.
Nothing you do can help it, you only hurt it by existing, so suicide is your best option!

That's funny, the USA doesn't have any dog slaughterhouses, so I guess your logic is nigger-tier
>if X happens, then Y will surely follow!
With degeneracy, yes, but not with meat consumption.

>he thinks its just China
It is interesting that the people who agree with grocery store supply chain meat. Being able to go and get meat any time they want, have never worked in an abattoir.

If you read about addiction and violence within abattoirs it's far over represented than in the public. Why is it that in English speaking countries most of the abattoir workers are niggers? Long term abattoir workers end up getting a psychological disorder that is very similar to PTSD it's still being studied today. The reality is, you're a coward who couldn't stomach killing 1000 cattle per day so you import shit skins to do it for you. This in itself shows there is something wrong with the system.

Veganism is a misanthropic death cult with concepts of original sin of being human and needing to kill to live, and penance for those sins. Reminder that veganism is retarded, can not function on a global scale, nor can it exist without industrialized farming and genetically modified soibean poison. The profile of the typical vegan in the US is a middle aged, democrat, agnostic/atheist, either very poor or very rich, white female, constituting the vast majority of vegans. Vegan propaganda is gospel to them and don't fall for it, 95% of it is just straight lies or misdirection to convert others. Reminder also that forcing veganism or something like it on the masses serves the globohomo agenda well. Despite the protests from vegans, soi has estrogenic effects on humans. It's used in several treatments to mimic estrogen particularly for HRT and they all come to the conclusion that it works just as well. We can see similarities between the effect of large soi consumption in these monkeys to the typical soiboi.

Attached: Soy isoflavones in monke.jpg (559x794, 131.83K)

I eat meat because I'm a human being with teeth designed to tear flesh.
Vegans are literally insane due to malnutrition. Their neurons aren't even properly insulated

Check out the suicide rate and alcoholism rate for abattoir workers and compare against the average population.

>so suicide is your best option!
This is unironically where the religious zeal comes from. Reminder that vegans do not care about the planet or about animals, they just hate humans, including themselves. Punishing themselves for the sin of being human is why they do this. They also get a feeling of moral superiority for their penance, which eases the pain and hatred they have of themselves. Almost like the pharisees really. Logical conclusion of veganism is to kill yourself, though they rarely acknowledge this.

Additionally, here is soi isoflavones used in HRT in post-menopausal women

Attached: HRT.jpg (723x649, 133.74K)

So work towards proper and ethical animal husbandry and support local, organic and ethical farming operations then. Don't try to stop people from eating their natural diet because you will NEVER get anywhere with that.

In reality, I both hunt and slaughter animals myself, I'm not a city soi like you who are completely disconnected from everything that is natural and good.

meat is good

Anti-meatism of any kind is one of the most retarded takes. Sure yeah, humans can live without meat, but one cannot make the logical jump to "we should live without meat". No matter what anyone says, no matter the rhetoric, when we look at the results of an animal based diet, especially one that focuses primarily on well-reared ruminants and fat consumption, we tend to see a marked improvement in an individual's health.

Can vegans be healthy and thrive? Yeah, sure, there are many examples of this. Could everyone be a thriving vegan? Not really, not everyone is privileged enough to be a vegan and it is not sustainable planet wise.

>Can vegans be healthy and thrive? Yeah, sure, there are many examples of this.
Is this actually true though? Sure, they survive in a sense. But literally ever single vegan I've ever met (and I've met a fair amount) do not have properly functioning brains.

I say this through personal with some vegans. I know some who have a very active lifestyle, are quite intelligent, and seem to be striving. With this said, in my mind, the majority of vegans tend to be the zombie kind, at least with enough time.

On a side note, one thing that might be more important than animal or plant based diet is the quality of the food and especially of the fat you consoome, although this is an even newer and more controversial position.