Dont you people get it?

Chechens and Russians are racially superior to us. Just look at them compared to that pathetic Jew Zelenskey. Look at him! They deserve our women, they deserve to occupy our land and impregnate ALL of the women! it is in our best interest it is in our national interst. We are genetically weak compared to them. Dont you people get it? We are subhuman compared to them!

Attached: chechen men no 1.png (1452x795, 1.41M)

Go back to rebdit tourist faggot

seethe and dilate

Not an argument. Chechens are superior bulls to American Men. Also more intelligent. Do you really think that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Donald Trump have any chance against ex KGB Vladamir Putin?

Both deserve to get gassed. I think Putin is using the nonwhite Russians as cannon fodder. This is smart. Why send in the racially pure SS Totenkopf to die in battle when you can send in the Wehrmacht?

Use the SS as Occupiers or put them in Racial Cleansing Units. Let the Wehrmacht die in battle. I think Putin is following the same strategy.

This is why all the vids and photos of Russian soldiers you are are mongoloid and rat looking. Putin is sending in the Wehrmacht not the SS.

Do you understand?

I can understand that. That Russia is racially diverse and has its share of sub humans. But our entirle country damn near is comprised of Sub Humans. Look at Kamala Harris. This dumb nigger bitch is vice president? How many other dumb nigger bitches are sentators, congress, district attorneys, mayors, etc in positions in power? We have dumb niggers ruling our country and sub humans. We have no hope.

We have dumb nigger bitches like Kamala Harris going up against ex KGB Vladamir Putin who is a long time govt official and strategic genius. We cant compete w them. These niggers and mutts are talking about fucking PRONOUNS and defunding police and equity and we are on the brinkn of nuclear war due to their stupidity.

Any Forums is immune to propaganda.

Let's analyze the OP.

THIS is a very poor attempt at hijacking Any Forums's justifiable contempt for beebeecee threads. The idea behind it is to associate the negative response that interracial threads elicit with a new stimulus; i.e., Russian military personnel.

Is this the best these shills have?

Nice try Schlomo. These Chechens are Alpha Male Bulls. They have experienced war in their own countries. USA has not had fighting on its own soil since the Civil War. We have grown weak both spiritually and biologicially. Are you going to start a breeding program for whites? The US white birth rates are tragically low and those whites who do have children are prevalence for low IQ and physical weakness. We have niggers and women ruling over us. Chechens have strength physically, morally, spiritually. They are superior to Americans in every way and our only hope is to bottle up their sperm and inseminate white women worldwide.

>Accuse others of what you're doing.

>Accuse others of being a Jew.

You need a new playbook.

You think that Americans have the testosterone? Their testosterone is maybe 300 and Chechens is at 1100. Plus they fight for their people. Whites have lost all will to fight and will never fight. Only hope is to import high testosterone men who will fight for their people and have Bull Seed to impregnate the masses of women. What is the other choice? To have black bulls do your job?

You accept and cheer on a puny, weakling Jew like Zelensky, but go against Alpha Male Chechens? You are a Jew enabler and cheerleader.

Yeah? Where's the blood tests confirming the testosterone levels of Americans versus Chechens?

Nothing you say amounts to anything credible - it's just cheap agit-prop that doesn't even have an original framework.

I hope some hohols dome some more Chechen mudslime scum with the bacon grease bullets

Just look at them vs Americans. American men are obese and sit at a desk all day. Let blacks and women run every aspect of life.
Their Penis 10 inch long and 3 inch wide and American penis is 6 inch long and 1.5 inch wide. They are superior. Get over it and extract their sperm to impregnate white women of Europe and America. Use them to bleach America. It is the only rational thing to do.

Wouldn't that go against the Jewish msm narrative that "black is so much better?"

You see, you're not subtle. You don't blend in. You haven't realized that your nose is too fucking big for you to ever pass as a real human.

>Meanwhile...
>OP is being reprimanded
>His supervisor is very pissed

Sounds like you are the Jew or you have been demoralized by the Jew. You believe that blacks are superior. Whereas I, a white man of European descent believe that Chechen men from the Caucasus Mountains are superior and should be used as a bio weapon to restore order and dignity to Western nations. Something that Western white men have not been able to do. You have hat over 50 years conservative white man! When are you goingt to do anything? You have all these guns and other bullshit, but you do nothing!

Russia abandoning conscripts.

tldr

Ukraine has Chechens too

>Coworkers say he's been sent back
>To /gif/
>To continue his previous work
>Black dick worship

This board died in 2015. The last good year

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1642323058294.jpg (1024x852, 137.79K)

I'm doing something right now. I'm shitting in your mother's mouth. Have some respect, kiddo, or I'll take me belt off her neck and beat you until you're no longer gay. Which means, to the death.

Youre more likely to be a subhuman Untermensch Incel who never kissed a girl and never fired a shot.