MASK WORK

Does anyone have a viable answer as to why we should end mask mandates?

Attached: Papa Spitle.webm (576x1056, 1009.28K)

Have you ever tried to stop a mosquito with a chain link fence?
Masks are like that for covid

You don't sound that confident in the vaxxine you've been shilling for the last year.

Because DC has deserved a nuke for the last 150 years and anything that gives them more control over your daily life should be opposed.

There are 3 groups of people that wear masks: old people, sick people, and retards.

Unless you actually wear an N95 or better yet a P100 mask. That's your mosquito net. Wore P100 before anyone even knew what was going on. Never infected, never tested, never vaxxed.

Sure thing rabbi

Attached: 1645508523590.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

I’ve never worn a mask, never tested, never been vaxxed because I’m not a giant faggot.

Attached: 1622559729552m.jpg (884x1024, 144.74K)

Cause I'm not a mask wearing kike slave nigger loving faggot golem goyim

if you are scared of a little spit go fucking hide in the Tibet or some shit faggot.
i would kiss that old fag for the right amount no homo

Oh shit wrong one

Attached: RelativeSizeofParticles-Infographic-shareable_v8.jpg (1200x628, 120.29K)

And masks
>Look at the sizes

Attached: 26735806-8179823-image-a-2_1585847666181.jpg (634x380, 38.44K)

Because they don't fucking work and everyone knew that even before COVID so they were a fucking joke to begin with?

As an introvert, masks have always been a blessing to me
>I don't have to make small talks much now that everyone is wearing masks
>People breath smell and saliva won't get to me for no reason
>I don't have the pressure to look presentable when half my face is covered
Masks really are amazing ngl

Attached: 1646120770840m.jpg (1010x1024, 188.32K)

Democrats need to change the narrative ahead of the coming midterm elections that are shaping up to be a Republican sweep of every level of government. So they just declare victory over covid and remove all of the unpopular restrictions, facts be damned. Commies never cared about facts.

Oh ye and I look like a freaking ninja, also yes masks work

Attached: 007c571ba7b19bada25650f4b9094ac4.png (460x552, 168.58K)

They should be ended because the “mandate” itself causes less participation. People don’t like being told what they have to do and will resist it. Had the government simply said “hey if your worried about covid a mask may help” and left it at that more people probably would have participated. Unfortunately we have bloodthirsty tyrants who want to dictate what you have to do, so that gets a big fuck you in my book. Never tested, never vaxxed and never masked here.

Same being able to hide my autistic awkward and blank expression most of the time is a giant blessing

Never infected, never tested, never vaxxed, never masked. This covid meme is lame so I simply ignore it

Then enjoy being culled by a bioweapon you useless eaters.

>browses internet circle jerks for incomplete "free-thinker" info
>>look at the sizes!!!111
you have to be a stupid nigger not to know that the virus can only survive/travel in air via droplets, and the droplets are stopped by the mask.

wait why do they exist in the first place?

I just googled those pics so again good try rabbi

Is this all you must raid nigger?

Attached: newfence_whodis.jpg (647x426, 80.03K)

I'm anti-mask but this is a stupid NPC argument. The mask traps water droplets which contain covid-19, not covid-19 itself.