If you live in Europe and still support Russia after tonight's events you are genuinely retarded

If you live in Europe and still support Russia after tonight's events you are genuinely retarded.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1280x853, 1.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cliffordlevy/status/1499540346086248458
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-a3092d8e476949ed7c55607a645a9154
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1499539094824800259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me? I support Wales

Why what'd they do?

most europeans are nigger loving faggots, yeah I support russia

Based.

Attached: 74841096_100951018006071_948180246102802432_n.jpg (567x816, 49.18K)

Don't care, didn't ask.

What happened tonight that should change my position? I support whoever is least gay.

OP is a paid shill. Russia had no choice; Putin's hand was forced. Russia has already been at a silent war with NATO for quite a while now with NATO consistently increasing it's influence.

The easy solution for peace here would be Russia joins NATO, but of course, NATO's purpose is not to keep peace, and thus it was rejected. Ukraine is strategically extremely important to Russia resource-wise and Zalensky doomed the Ukranian people by threatening to join NATO when what would benefit them the most would be to remain neutral (things are bad in ukraine as is).

Russia would be too vulnerable if Ukraine joined NATO. It's not about one side -- neither party gives a shit about its people, so we have to comprehend the political hellscape that's going on here otherwise we'll be glassed, not them. But of course the Americans are completely incapable of thought and just want to show how good of a person they are for hating le putin, literally le thanos hitler.

TLDR you're a nigger.

What happened tonight, I just woke up
NOt kidding.
Is it the nuclear plant? I heard it's fine.

>you came too close to me
>you forced my hand to rape you
>your fault

the jews were attempting to destrot europe by destroying history and identity

Now you care about europe? Brexit means brexit nigel now stfu

after what event?

Ukraine asked for it.
now go back to plebbistan.

>Guy points a guy at you
>You slap it out of his hand
>"NO WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?? RAPE! RAPE! IT'S ANOTHA SHOAH!"

then build it back better with the rulers o top

Sigma male grindset

lol why does a south american monkeyman think he knows any about european politics? go make another LiveLeak video lol

>
shut the fuck up you jungle communist

Shelled the largest nuclear power plant in EU region

This but you're throwing air punches at my face and brandishing weapons as you get close to me. Are all gypsies this fucking retarded?

On behalf of the Croatian people, I would like to apologize to Russia, the Russian people and the Russian government for the shameful and disgraceful words and actions our imposed government of Bruxelles obedient slaves have aimed at Russia and in support of the globohomo aligned fake state of Ukraine.

While our government can seethe and moan and impose sanctions on Russia along with all the other slaves of Bruxelles and Washington, know that the Croatian people disagree deeply with these acts and hope to one day put aside the hostility imposed between us by Americans, Anglo vermin and Jews and rebuild a healthy relationship of friendship and respect.

Death to the Great Satan of America.
Death to the Reptillian House of Windsor.
Death to the Judeosatanic Pedophile NWO.
>t. a Croatian patriot

Fuck off faggots

Attached: 1646236779999.png (341x517, 263K)

>placed GRAD on a plant
>got shelled
>cry
Ukraine should've surrendered.

bombed a nuclear power plant

Attached: Paul-Ritter-plays-Anatoly-Dyatlov-in-Chernobyl-1895191.png (590x738, 530.16K)

Blame the Ukroid who shell the Russians from that plant

Based

fake news, but everyone close your windows to be safe
good man, but are you willing to make peace with Serbians too?

Imagine supporting the great reset and the globogomo nazism instead.

I would support Russia invading Britain just to hang you, you big pansy.

Intentionally and insanely tried to blow up a nuclear power plant in an obvious suicide attack before being fought off by the heroic Ukranian forces that were stationed inside the plant for its defense

Captured Miss Ukraine model and filled here with beautiful Slavic cum, then tied her to a table and fed her laxatives before parading it through central Lviv

Not fake news at all twitter.com/cliffordlevy/status/1499540346086248458

Doesn't matter if Ukraine was launching missiles from the plant, you don't shell a nuclear reactor unless you want to Chernobyl the whole of mainland Europe, Wind also blows to the East, so Russia cops it too

They didn't shell it, but congrats, you've jumped ahead of the headlines.

I forgot the picture.

Attached: 1646329595271.jpg (496x612, 41.36K)

What's it like being retarded? apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-a3092d8e476949ed7c55607a645a9154

Russians captured the Zaporozhye NPP. During the fighting, a fire started in the administrative buildings, nothing serious. But Ukrainians are trying to make it look like a potential nuclear disaster, "10 times bigger than Chernobyl"

imagine the smell

Spot on but they don't like to hear it

Ah, you weren't ahead of the headlines after all. You just dumbly believed them.
I watched it. There was no shelling. It was cannon-fire from light armour.

If you live in the UK you are genuinely retarded.

2 years of abuse aren't forgotten because some guy is burning nuclear power plants in a Jew ruled country. Why don't you go fight for the Jewish elite in Ukraine like the other good goy and leave us alone?

Ukrainians are so desperate that they deploy their artillery near nuclear power plants, schools, churches and hospitals hoping that counter fire will create an optical nightmare for Russia and justify western intervention. Really gives you an idea how the battle is going for them.

>Ukranian forces that were stationed inside the plant
>Intentionally and insanely tried to blow up a nuclear power plant
Holy fucking based, why do Ukrops are trying anything to hide behind to where they can shoot and Russians not shoot back?
They’re not retarded they’ll always shoot back and are also non retarded enough to carpet bomb anything

They were firing RPGs, Russian troops are dumb as fuck twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1499539094824800259

lol lol lol lol , but even those who just got the sickness arent safe lol lol lol lol irreparable damage we're fucked hahahah rich antioxidant diet will fix it right bros

Attached: demon.jpg (804x1024, 58.58K)