HE IS GONNA FUCKING USE THE NUKES, JESUS CHRIST WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE, FUCKING HELL...

HE IS GONNA FUCKING USE THE NUKES, JESUS CHRIST WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE, FUCKING HELL, PLEASE UKRAINE JUST SURRENDER THE TERRIORIES, THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO BURN JEUSS HELP ME

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

Let, them, fly.

Nukes aren’t that bad, it’s literally soviet propaganda to scare westerners into disarming. Don’t lose any sleep, monke bro.

You idea of nuclear warfare still in the cold war times. Shit would even come close to ending the human race today chillout.

nice that would be great

covarde

Don't worry macaco. You irrelevant favela niggers aren't a target

I would probably still have power and internet after the bombs fall.
My main concern is getting meds and cat food.

Can't use fake things bor. Nukes are used to scold you like a child. Relax. They have been Wizard of Ozzong us mang. Calm down.
IT'S FAKE. Just theatre and pageantry. Movement, propaganda, cheap firecrackers and sirens are causing anxiety. Maybe some get injured in induced panic to flee the firecracker they let off to scare the locals. That is all.

Who cares, enjoy the happening until it enjoys you. Play vidya, watch movies and eat tasty treats.

Relax bro
we got this taken care of
digits and there will be no nukes going off in this realm ans causing a distortion in the space-time transverse that all exoplanet civilizations (good and bad) use to traverse the universe in near instantaneous time.

out.

Attached: phds.png (704x513, 544.44K)

Relax monkeyboy, the nukes will only demolish white lands. But remember it will be up to you to wrestle control of this post nuclear hell scape from the niggers, fight well do not let them take this world.

Not me. And probably not you either, jist get a canoa into the river

Good. End it!

Attached: 1645821554294.jpg (700x700, 58.54K)

He will when they try to establish no fly zone over Ukraine. Globohomo want it because their covid shit failed and too many now gonna learn about VAIDS. If there is no nuclear war citizens in their respective countries will lynch them. They can't prevent it.

Attached: 1645079577193.png (473x338, 293.2K)

>>just give up he gonna nuke us all
nuclear alarmists are truly pathetic

fpbp

Cats will eat mice. Just let them out and they'll hunt.

quadsa and it's T- 60 mins

Attached: 1645724652806.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>Brazilians worried about nukes
>Use are all ready mutated with
>Spanish Conquistador spermies
>Use have been nuked multiple times
>Fuck off and Rob some cunts iPhone from your make shift scooter
>mfw
>Cunts are crying I can't wait to go full pictish and fucking rape shitskins before a peel too death from radiation poisoning

Attached: Moke.jpg (1438x1439, 719.44K)

IF ONLY
I CAN'T STAND CLOWN WORLD ANYMORE

Attached: clownworld.gif (384x384, 1.77M)

move out of the city if you're worried, most nukes only have a blast radius of 2-3km