STAY AFRAID GOY

COVID narrative is now losing efficacy and the globohomo is unable to instill fear in the public because

A) Data is undeniable that the clot shots are killing and injuring people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9qqpwCb7U
lifesitenews.com/news/vaccine-researcher-admits-big-mistake-says-spike-protein-is-dangerous-toxin/

B) Most of the public in the West is already vaccinated and sides have already been chosen. Any more shilling will cause a possible uprising or great civil unrest to the point of violence.

hks.harvard.edu/faculty-research/policy-topics/politics/harvard-youth-poll-finds-young-americans-gravely-worried

Fear is essential for control, so now there is endless reports of nUcLeAr wAr and forcing a two sided narrative (Ukraine - good // Russia - bad.)
Classic division and conflict strategy.
Soon, to fix this 'conflict', they will soon provide the solution to these fears. It will likely involve citizens giving up more rights and sacrificing what's left of a sense of nationalism for globalism.

Nothing has changed. This nUcLeAr wAr narrative is to continue the process of mass formation psychosis.
youtube.com/watch?v=ojPcF-oLABE

Keep your eyes open. They are destroying US biolabs in Ukraine to cover up crimes against humanity.
seemorerocks.is/the-secret-us-biolabs-in-ukraine/

Stay safe frens

Attached: 1638578556049.jpg (405x405, 69.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hks.harvard.edu/faculty-research/policy-topics/politics/harvard-youth-poll-finds-young-americans-gravely-worried
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afraid of what? I'm more hardened than I've ever been

Same, brother. ZOG will not divide us.

Are the governments gonna go after people that "supported Putin?" Cause that might be their new excuse to put us in FEMA camps.

Meds

this whole ukraine narrative has been a bit of a black/doompill. i thought more people were beginning to open their eyes to globohomo, but then seeing how many people are against the covid narrative, but buy right into the ukraine one, was a bit of a shock. i unironically believed that the NPC numbers were dropping

>hks.harvard.edu/faculty-research/policy-topics/politics/harvard-youth-poll-finds-young-americans-gravely-worried
"even fearful of civil war"
we can only hope

there was a guy in the czech republic that was just charged and is facing 3 years for being pro-Putin on his social media apparently. that may be what they try to use

We must accelerate the falling apart of the Ukraine narrative. Every time we do this it gets faster

yeah same. its pretty amazing how people cant put the fucking dots together.

Attached: i hope you die.jpg (720x388, 38.26K)

Would they do it in America though?

also the civil war thing, pic rel

Attached: citizens vs government - global controlled oppositions.jpg (1208x1280, 310.5K)

found where i saw it

> Police in the Czech Republic have detained a man who used social media to show his support for Russia's military operation.

>He was charged with "justifying genocide" and faces 3 years imprisonment.

>@UkraineUpdates
>@CIG_telegram

They hit you military grade psychological operations, and you come here to report the results.

Yes. The financial panopticon is coming. All dissent will be punished.

Thank god all the money I have is cash

yeah ive got this one too, just havent looked at it in the last couple weeks
>BOTH sides will burn their governments to the ground. The pro-vax side, completely betrayed and dying will rage... the non-vax side will rage for that their gov allowed to happen.
it wont be a civil war like ive been hoping for, but a lot of walking spike protein factories will die during a revolution too. ill take it kek

not sure how i turned a memeflag on, but at least its one i agree with

yeah, and? thats what we all do here, we post the things we're seeing going on in the shitty world around us

that's most Facebook Boomer thing I've read in fucking ages
>Elite
>BILLIONS
>the NWO is almost here
HAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking retarded goyim, you were born in the NWO, everyone you ever met was born in the NWO

>Most of the public in the West is already vaccinated
And that's why Russia already won the war. The west and its allies are fucked. Here in Japan it's over 80% of the population jabbed. Say goodbye to anime. It was nice while it lasted.

So their plan is to let governments collapse, right? So what if we built a new society and economy while the old ones die and when the old regime is completely ineffective we entrench and prepare for globohomo invasion? Vietnam tactics would probably work against inexperience ZOG soldiers.

Attached: VietnamTactics.jpg (1790x2150, 606.14K)

im not convinced its a 'real' war though

Attached: vladimir-putin-president-china-xi-jinping.jpg (1600x987, 165.55K)

They really are just speeding things up for better or worse
Gotta reach that Agenda 2030! Or whatever else their deranged minds might come up with next time.

Attached: b31306372848d17e9afd629cb51a19ba.jpg (1000x1493, 191.02K)

the best way to rebel would be to go back to farming and producing our own products at a VERY local level. Once communities can support themselves, start refusing to pay taxes. start refusing to pay loans. Start refusing to pay property taxes. and go from there.

These agricultural enclaves are being formed as we speak. I wanna join one. However, as more are formed, they need to be capable of connecting and working together to support each other against ZOG. Only through altruism will the front be united.

thats right fren

Attached: 1637723292028.jpg (1387x702, 79.63K)

>I'm more hardened than I've ever been
Yeah, I hate everyone I know and would welcome their deaths. I welcome my own demise.

Where do I find like-minded people? I hear the northwest is filling up with people like us. I have no agricultural skills or anything like that though so someone would have to teach me some shit before I can make myself useful.

I'm unvaxed, idc about what bloodclots do or what happens to them