Pajeets love Russia

Since so many Pajeets are professing their love for Russia; I think work visas should no longer be granted to Indian nationals. India shouldn't be shocked when no one will stand with them as China attacks them soon. In a China vs. India war, Russia will be standing with China. Aside from JAVA programming, Pajeets are stupid as hell.

Attached: Rooski_Pajeet2.jpg (1200x900, 104.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=256s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Work visas should no longer be granted to any of our fed and alphabet agencies. Defund and abolish our CIA/fbi/DOJ/dhs. They're take a knee days are over. Pol is filled with shills currently but never give up and never give in.

Attached: fbi-takes-a-knee.jpg (650x387, 61.69K)

why are western liberals like this ?

mmmmm, sweet liberal tears

All pajeets living in the Western countries should be deported to Russia.

Attached: 1619883594300.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

now that I agree

i believe their work visas shouldn't be granted period. nothing worse than a street shitter.

Nah. I’ll keep supporting Russia.

>Yeah, hello ICE? I got a shit skinned rooski that overstayed their student visa and needs to be deported, thanks.

pajeets love russia because they think russia will help them with some territorial dispite, forgot where

>putin is based and russia is based and nato sucks but I will continue living in nato countries and never live in russia

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=256s

russia is literally shooting at the largest nuclear power plant in europe, you are supporting a literal monkeyman

you are trying to quantify 20% of the world population into a single statement. i dont even think my cousin would know what russia or urkraine are

There used to be this neocon on the radio that would say India was the natural Ally in Asia because they're the world's biggest English speaking democracy.

Attached: IMG_20220228_222544_787.jpg (894x1280, 196.01K)

>I think work visas should never have been granted to Indian nationals
FTFY

I've read that Indians serve in the Russian Navy. Anyone have any info on that?

Pajeets are silicon valley white- market operation paperclip. No freezes sadly. Enjoy your neighbors cooking smells.

"American products made by Americans!"
> first order of business in office was to overturn Trump's H-1B ban

Attached: BidenEatsAnInvisibleHamburger.jpg (275x183, 8.76K)

Attached: Indian special forces.jpg (980x1097, 563.94K)

What side is India on Russo or USA?

was neutral and sympathetic to ukraine

but since 2-3 days pro russia

against usa as far as this war is concerned because it's usa who pushed ukrainians to this confrontation by giving hopes about nato instead of leaving them be a neutral state