President Volodymyr Zelensky have asked the United States and its allies to impose a no-fly zone

whats this guys problem

Attached: unknown (15).png (356x164, 14.32K)

everyone is always asking why putin isnt using his planes. durr. no need to a nofly. NATO warplanning kek.

Sounds like a reasonable request.

not my country not my fucking problem. get fucked ukraine and every fucking glownigger that has been using it as a playground the past 20 years.

>bizarro world, no-fly zone over Russia
>Putin ends up in a ditch like Gaddafi
>lmao just make your own SWIFT system

Russia didn't attack the powerplant, the cia and Azov did, false flag with a purpose

>causalities up to 5000
>losses of tanks and APCs are at minimum around 200 units
>losses of aircraft and helicopters are easily in the dozens if not hundreds already
>no major cities captured
>no ability to hold ground outside of Russian separatist strongholds
>no ability to directly counter Western gifted ATGM, or SAM systems.
>convoys keep running out of fuel and getting lost
>economy is in the toilet with the ruble trading for 1/100 of the USD and no international trading partners outside of a pissed off china
>putler himself is sealed up in an undisclosed location dick cheney style due to the huge amounts of protests and rumors of assassination plots against him

It's unequivocally over for Kremlin shills and russiaboos. This war will lead to the total collapse and fragmentation of Russia and will cement the domination of western globohomo for centuries to come.

Attached: 1646245901171.jpg (962x962, 472.92K)

He's losing and wants to drag us into his shitty war

Can you stop being a Kike for like 5 minutes? Plz, we're trying to have a convo here

What a brainlet

What could invading possibly have gained Russia to fight globohomo though? All I see is a distraction that took away from the reveal at the end of covid that we're being dictated to a bunch of globally connected plutocrats. The normie was noticing literally the day before this happened.

Russia gains nothing, never was going to. China benefits somewhat, even India. Globohomo gets the heat off their back from bank runs and the masses talking openly about the WEF. Putin is taking one for the WEF team, nothing else makes sense.

It doesn't matter. The way le dancing faggot jew has the poor citizens of Kiev hyped up, the no-fly zone won't matter.

>civvies think russians are planning to execute them in public displays
>civvies have guns and rocket launchers
>civvies are already killing each other in feuds (30+ dead so far)
>civvies are being brainwashed 24/7 by social media with pics of old grannies and trannies joining to defend kiev

All the while Zelensky cries about nuclear power plants and NATO and EU and holocaust memorials, making the West panic with such fervor that we might actually get NATO-funded "amateur volunteer" jet fighters akin to the Flying Tigers in China.

I pray every single night that Russia will expose this whole scheme and just end it peacefully, with no more white blood spilled

Right after you stop sending me money. See? Impossible. It's our nature

He is a fucking retard. That's his problem.

Okay fair enough

Meth

Plot twist. President voldemort is in on it with the rooskies and is trying to get Europe nukes

Q predicted this

But they are annihilating the Russians and stealing all their gear... I don't get it. Why don't they use their own planes to enforce a no-fly zone?

>What could invading possibly have gained Russia to fight globohomo though?
More territory.

This dude really is a shameless Jew with his hand out. I guess it’s honestly the best Ukraine could hope for.

The first thing Zelenskyy did was fly out all the jews to Israel.

Attached: 1645908765444.jpg (1049x1280, 99.94K)

well got a buncha people trying to kill him and stuff, is what it is

Attached: 1644931082263.png (400x400, 183.54K)

Zelinskiya wants to drag the world into a nuclear war. He’s a megalomaniac cunt.

"Please bomb my country, America"
I have no idea

He wants NATO to defend his shit hole for him, he's been pretty open about that since the beginning. Fortunately seems like we're not going to.

don't give me hope...

Attached: 1420299309241.png (481x486, 29.83K)

Berlin Wall? I hope he goes to Hadrian's wall

Russia siad "try it" !

They ran out of fuel on the way to Kiev. He thinks they'll make it to Berlin???

Attached: 1646258399822.webm (426x238, 983.47K)

>no fly zone
>same script as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya

It won't work on Russians. They will use nukes no larp.

What happened to the female 'ghost' that already shot down half the Russian air-force? Please don't tell me the kikes lied again!

Attached: jew_scope.png (692x478, 372.01K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-214236_TikTok.jpg (792x1084, 401.6K)