America invading Canada

How would it turn out if american Airborne divisions and marines tried to encircle canadian cities without bombing civilians

Attached: 93938488492.jpg (678x452, 21.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/
alexdanco.com/2021/01/11/why-the-canadian-tech-scene-doesnt-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would go quite smoothly

It would be over quickly. Most Canadians live in cities and the cities are filled with soft spoiled drug addicts and alcoholics with little will to fight. Also. Ost of living would come down with American goods. Why would Canadians even care

>soft spoiled drug addicts and alcoholics with little will to fight.
Thats ukrainians too

Without bombing civilians, Americans would withstand tons of casualties but still win. You can never be the first one to shoot when moving through residential areas, so casualties are sort of necessary to establish contact lines.

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/

Attached: canada annexed.png (1455x1177, 196.69K)

The case for annexing Canada
The practical benefits:
The benefits are legion. Annexation of English Canada (Quebec should be an independent protectorate) include:

• Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
• USA becomes world’s largest country by land area (suck it Russia!)
• US oil production immediately increases by one-third
• Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
• US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
• Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters (something Canada currently claims but America currently rejects)
• American exposure to Canadian medicine might de-pathologize the incredibly stupid healthcare debate in America
• Sets in motion the possibility of other Anglo settler countries joining America (Britain I assume is a bridge too far with its monarchism and presence in Europe)
• Most importantly, I will no longer have to fill out NAFTA certificates or explain to Canadians that no, they do not in fact require CSA approval

There are also major benefits for Canadians such as:

• Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
• Talented Canadians would finally be able to escape the Canadian jail and join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
• “Hate speech” laws immediately eliminated
• Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
• Cheaper postage
• No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
• Lower-cost investing options
• Cheaper goods in general
• The endless softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
• Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
• Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
• The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

It would be really simple. Blockade their ports, cut their rail lines, encircle their cities and wait for that weak fuck Trudeau to surrender.

Without food, and without a leader, and without guns, I don't see Canadians fighting at all.

US should give Canada to Mexican, I need more white skin Latinas

Attached: 1646178975989.gif (387x305, 494.33K)

Biden would have a whole new crop of children to sniff.

Get outta here and take your nigger problem with you

>join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
Bay Street kills innovation and when government decides they need to fix it they go to Canada's experts on Canadian innovation: Bay Street. The results are fairly predictable.

>alexdanco.com/2021/01/11/why-the-canadian-tech-scene-doesnt-work/
tl;dr is you end up with safe and less inspired work that fills out the boxes for what effectively becomes a government job. And that's in the good times when government programs don't simply get abused for gibs by entities in the know.

The canadian left cant fight because they are tranny faggots and the right would embrace the americans

I would personally join the americans as soon as they reach my city
As long as they are commited to building a white ethnostate by deporting/disposing of shitskins

Attached: 1637023413189.jpg (903x1024, 144.01K)

You guys have really good snipers though. I mean we would royally fuck you up, but I wouldn't be too harsh on yourselves. Ive liked every Canadian I've met.

Canada is American by all standards

Please make this happen

I’d be all for it except for having your niggers move in.

Buffering us with Europenos refugees suddenly I like globalhomo

probably this. it would be kind of weird because there's so many interdependent treaties and organizations and stuff. We just see each country as bastard retarded cousins of each other. Most people would be bewildered, the Americans more than anyone, you could imagine Canada as a separate nation suits the benefit of many Americans much the same as Mexico.

Stp shilling agenda 21 North America needs to Balkanized

There would be virtually no resistance to an American occupation