Is anything happening in this war real?

Is anything happening in this war real?

Attached: another ukrainian kike lie.jpg (951x457, 49.35K)

No wars are real
All jewish lies
Cmon man you know this

Sure

Are you real?

Not yet. My orb ponderings suggest a happening could be underway as we speak. I will know more in several hours.

imagine having to explain Chernobyl to zoomers without an HBO limited series. Good thing one came out recently.

obviously this was bullshit.

RUSSIANS ARE SHELLING THE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT!!!!

THEY WONT LET THE FIREFRIGHTERS IN!!!!

like everything else, it was mere propaganda.

this is real yes we watched it live

>Russian troops "invading" are confused, just get told to march right into cities.
>Ukrainians confused. Just get told to make molotovs.
>Random gunfire and "artillery strikes" at night. No videos, just pictures of destroyed shit the next morning.
>Most videos turn out to be fakes.
I don't know, you tell me.

>election wizard

everything they show you is a lie. every picture, every claim by either side is a lie. for purposes. you know nothing.
that's all you need to remember

Attached: nograin34698.gif (390x292, 3.98M)

Nope. It's all fake.

debunking your own misinformation rabbi?

Attached: pennywise.jpg (800x451, 43.87K)

It's actually worse. You know what they want you to know. You know less than nothing, you only know lies.

no. i debated making a thread saying this was also fake and gay fearmongering but decided people would find out for themselves

>fake gay jewish war is 100% fake gay and jewish

Nice reading comprehension guys
All that tweet says is that the building that is on fire is not near the reactor.
I don't know if that's true or not though

Not a single thing. Mad for TV pageant so far, and an online bot tsunami, with a huge serve of AI generated "social media" video content.
Literally 100% fake.

YES. You get it. Keep up the good work friend!

kek

Nah its all more globohomo mass terrorism it was onvious days ago. Their propaganda is written by diversity hired 20 somethings its embarassing.

There you go. Nailed it 100%. I support your position. Most real awareness does.

Ukrainians are setting up their defenses near sensitive areas like schools, hospitals, power plants because their only hope is if Russians fuck up and create a moral outrage that justifies a intervention from the west

nothing is real just the workings of shadows.

CNN was freaking out about this, you are telling me it was a fucking like???

Attached: 1646094401981.jpg (500x551, 57.23K)

Total lie