SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 80% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1646352208548.png (450x614, 427.58K)

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS, LOOKS LIKE THIS SHIT’S WINDING DOWN

Attached: CD103327-94A2-4E9A-960A-06DD94E26632.jpg (1125x1222, 320.78K)

Shut up Op before I kill you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-182024_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2296, 283.84K)

Attached: 57805780.jpg (640x432, 51.66K)

is this girl someone of importance

Notice how Covid vanished overnight once a juicier story (Ukraine) arrived?

I did

You should too, retard

Vaxxies are dying off as we speak but the narrative right now is our jewish regime in Ukraine and Russia man bad

I didn't take the vaccine, should I be worried?

If you're pro Vax you're pro Russia.
Russia had the jab mandates, and if you complied I hope you're ready to finish complying with their demands.

The vaccinated ARE dying en masse, it's just been attributed to other random things.

Mass psychosis. Cult mentality. Certain personality types believe what they feel and ignore evidence. Don't tell them. A lot of them have died. Darwin hard at work. The IQ of the world has gone up because of this.

Who is dying en masse ? Where are the overloaded morgues ? Deaths are attributed to other things because people do not die of the fucking vaccine and neither do they die of covid

1: yes, obviously.
2: every nation that spoke out against it died. Every docter that spoke out was discredited. You can find many of them. Youbare a shill for no one is this blind.
Stopped reading all together.

Someone is jealous they were suckered into the vaccine. It’s okay, bro, admit you were an unintelligent little pussy and move on with your life.

a vaxx shill thread. lmao wtf is this, 2020? get the fuck outta here kike. If you make 20 million more posts you still wont convince anyone to take the vaxx. All the NPCs are already vaxed and everyone else would rather put 2 shotguns barrels into their mouth. stupid fucking subhuman kike

Attached: 1556113820200.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

oh hey I'd thought you'd given up but no, this thread is back. cool

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x599, 93.08K)

Yes. In a hundred years all the vaccinated will be dead... Many such cases.

you forgot something:
Not my problem

Attached: VB96h82.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

damn she cute

>BLAH BLAH BLAH

one post this id. sage.

>not paying attention to legislating global smart pass

Just obey

That’s right, cucknadian. Insurance doesn’t register disabilities and deaths. Keep licking Justines balls

#2 Not every single one is on board with manditory clot shot. So you have gone around and asked every fucking scientist if something is a hoax or not?
#3 No one of sound mind said the virus itself is a hoax.. We said the severity for healthy people was the hoax.
#4 We're not saying we are. We are saying we want the freedom to choose without being compelled to live our lives and pursue happiness.
#6 It could be 90% DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

They can vaccinate me dead with a gun to my head. bitch.

hammer time?

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

plenty of soccer players.

Scientists can say whatever the fuck they want. They only have their reputation on the line among other scientists. Doctors on the other hand answer to THE BOARD. If yo so much as look the wrong direction THE BOARD revokes your licensing

>1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

yep...

Attached: 1646317264214.png (641x702, 454.46K)

>2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX

no... plenty of good, smart scientists tried to speak out, they were banned online, their degrees pulled from the colleges they attended, their practicing licenses pulled, ect ect... The ones who spoke up or spoke out were crushed by the long arm of the left to force them to stay quiet

Attached: 1646228096973.jpg (1024x1012, 151.47K)