Dominican Republic

Why is this place popular?

Attached: 5F9E7E82-D88A-415D-8166-377310008939.png (275x183, 1.96K)

nordic rich guys like to go there and fuck subhumans

Because the people are based as fuck and the beaches are nice.

warm, dirt poor so cheap, spics (more like inbred indians/blacks/spics) instead of niggers so less crime

Bc of Haiti they are some of the most racist people in the world

Never heard of it

Cheap all inclusive hotels that are not too bad
Just avoid the capital city like the plague

big butts

The place was literally founded as a White Caribbean ethnostate. The foundation of the country is based on some wealthy landowners massacring Haitian niggers.

Attached: Dominican_Republic_War_of_Independence.jpg (1200x927, 1.18M)

I lived there for a month it's not that bad. It's the countryside you have to worry about

beach, sun, and they stuck all the blacks on the other end of the island

Can't put my tongue on it

Attached: domtwerk.webm (640x1136, 2.85M)

Actual "dominicans" (someone who is a mix of spanish and african) are being bred out by haitians who hop the border. They've had wars over this in this past but now nobody is doing anything. Its actually a beautiful island and there are safe almost first world spots. But they will soon be gone. The entire island will look like haiti in 50 years. Actual dominican people are pretty nice, hard working, the women can be hot.

Attached: 161249369825.png (1215x664, 3.08M)

Which is funny considering DRs are mulatto mutts.

kek

i thought it was the niggers that were bad

Canadians and Dutch guys have mulatta fetishes. American blacks do to, but they are too cheap to get the good ones.

place is full of niggers now. American and haitians. nigger culture is popular now. they used to be mulatto white supremacists. The island is full of garbage. Women are full of aids.

go to columbia instead.

The DR is filled with niggers, I was there recently. Not Haitians, Dominicans.

Vladimir Guerrero Jr could have lived in Canada his whole life but preferred to stay in DR so its gotta be pretty cozy

This country gets the same amount of tourist as Brazil.

Attached: A2FD6D05-6522-43DE-A3FC-C0EFC7FD322E.png (2208x1242, 677.36K)

It’s physical proof niggers can’t run a country. It’s no paradise buy compared to Haiti which it is literally next door to it pretty much is. Also the people are openly racist (Haitians barred from nice places, security openly enforcing it) and also Dominicans breed like Mexicans so there’s a shit load of them all over the planet, whereas Haitians are lucky to produce one child that survives to 18

Did you go to the capital? Cause that place is a known shithole even amongst Dominicans.

All the best pitchers and shortstops come from there, that's why.

I watched a video once of a hot half Dominican girl, but later in the video she started talking about having a bad case of diarrhea and it killed my boner.

false.

Countryside in the DR is poorer than can be explained via text. Sub-saharan Africa tier poor in some areas. I have family there and stayed in a country town called Cevicos. Besides the downtown, it was unlike anything I've experienced.

A few American dollars get you a lot there. Good places to stay and prostitutes. Is not that different than PR but because they have more land there's more variety and areas to hangout and explore. PR's too small, there's hardly anything here outside of San Juan or surfing in the west. But seriously if you like surfing this is the closest to a mini-Hawaii and much cheaper. Look for Gas Chambers, Las Marias and Chatarra.... These are world class for surfing.