22 YEAR OLD GIRL DISFIGURED BY PITBULL MIX AND GERMAN SHEPARD MIX

They bit her face off and ravaged her genitalia beyond repair

Attached: jacqueline durand5.png (526x877, 1.22M)

Attached: jacqueline durand4.jpg (2048x1536, 895.21K)

A nigger gonna fuck her

Well I'm glad she's at least able to smile about it now.

the worst combo of dog lol.

she still has the crazy cat lady glasses

I mean, what’s the point of living if you look like that? Just kill yourself for fucks sake.

Was she not allowed to wear pants or something?

Should be more lessons and shit on defense against stuff like this desu.

BUILT FOR BBC

Attached: images.png (188x268, 7.05K)

she has the face for the front lines of a george soros funded protest

Underrated

Attached: pibble owners.jpg (824x2463, 395.14K)

On the bright side she could still pass in the trans community as a male to female.

Why is she pants less in this photo

Poor girl…. That is so sad…

Well you can't expect her to be much of a dog lover after that ordeal. I'd combo the glasses with a shirt that says "I shoot dogs on sight"

These stories are common in America. They love dogs. They fuck dogs.

I always wondered how did skeletor fit in his costume when he is just made of Bones? Or is it not a costume? If its his skin they why he has just a skull instead of a face ? Did a pitbull rip off his face or was it He-Man ?

Attached: avatars-000209046510-zyug2a-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 17.26K)

Never let a dog close to your face. They are animals and operate on animal logic. I love dogs but you can't get confused and treat them like humans. Fucking retards are just asking for it.

Attached: 1608056248230.jpg (385x309, 23.63K)

Attached: college student4.png (919x924, 1.96M)

not my problem

yjk

>Never let a dog close to your face.
thats retarded and if you own a dog you dont trust around your face then what's even the fucking points? what would you do with your kid around the dog?

there is a simpler solution: genocide shitbulls

According to OP the dogs tore at her apart down there. She's possibly not wearing pants because she's still healing and in recovery from that.

Yes, there's an unhealthy phenomenon where dog owners refer to their pets as their surrogate children and treat them as family members while not respecting their pets for the animals that they are. I was raised on a farm where cats and dogs are working livestock. I've known steak on a first name basis and these fucks continue to violate an ancient covenant between man and beast to project their unfulfilled paternalism upon them.

yes, kill (and eat) all of the canine demons

Attached: Honeyview_151121109-.jpg (1300x866, 311.25K)

LMAO imagine dying and Jesus pulling up "internet post history of user"
>"So it seems like you made fun of a grieving parent who's child was killed by a dog, the more lowly of my creation.Thats pretty cringe, what is wrong with you "

It's in the pilot episode where he casts a spell upon himself as a basis for his powers. Only He-Man and the sword of eternity stand in his way of absolute power.

the feral responses of these owners does, desu, support the nurture argument. however, the cause could be reversed and a violent, degenerate breed tends to attract violent, degenerate people. clearly most are incapable of hypothetical reasoning and empathy. typical soulless npc behavior.

Attached: 1630868142569.jpg (750x1008, 96.39K)

So where did your dad touch you?