You will never change the world to your liking

You will never change the world to your liking,

Why bitch and moan?

Attached: pls_explain.jpg (489x399, 43.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/voltaires-solution-to-a-life-full-of-thorns-tend-to-your-garden/
theschooloflife.com/thebookoflife/cultivate-own-garden-voltaire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tend to your own garden nothing else you can do.

>he has a garden
A rich man!

Try to ruin (((your))) life as retribution.

Why you threat?

bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/voltaires-solution-to-a-life-full-of-thorns-tend-to-your-garden/

Very nice

>You will never change the world to your liking,

Did you dont know about mememagic? kek

Attached: 1645761445344.gif (468x468, 1001.09K)

want to bet? a war that takes one hundred years and is worth it in the end is worth it in the end.

This.

What did Voltaire mean with his gardening advice? That we must keep a good distance between ourselves and the world, because taking too close an interest in politics or public opinion is a fast route to aggravation and danger. We should know well enough at this point that humans are troublesome and will never achieve – at a state level – anything like the degree of logic and goodness we would wish for. We should never tie our personal moods to the condition of a whole nation or people in general; or we would need to weep continuously. We need to live in our own small plots, not the heads of strangers. At the same time, because our minds are haunted and prey to anxiety and despair, we need to keep ourselves busy. We need a project. It shouldn’t be too large or dependent on many. The project should send us to sleep every night weary but satisfied. It could be bringing up a child, writing a book, looking after a house, running a small shop or managing a little business. Or, of course, tending to a few acres. Note Voltaire’s geographical modesty. We should give up on trying to cultivate the whole of humanity, we should give up on things at a national or international scale. Take just a few acres and make those your focus. Take a small orchard and grow lemons and apricots. Take some beds and grow asparagus and carrots. Stop worrying yourself with humanity if you ever want peace of mind again. Who cares what’s happening in Constantinople or what’s up with the grand Mufti. Live quietly like the old turk, enjoying the sunshine in the orange bower next to your house. This is Voltaire’s stirring, ever relevant form of horticultural quietism. We have been warned – and guided.
theschooloflife.com/thebookoflife/cultivate-own-garden-voltaire/

Ah yes.. but it achieve opposite your goal!

Wowahweewah!

>just give up

Attached: 1618725673459.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

Sacha Baron Cohen's Father: B'nai B'rith UK President, Hillel Director
UPDATED with further documentation

Sacha Baron Cohen's claim to fame is deceiving and mocking individuals and ethnicities for laughs; videotaping interviews where the subject is made to look foolish. He refuses to say how these oftentimes high-profile interviews are arranged.

In 2009, Sky News documented that Baron Cohen deceived a Palestinian Christian into an interview and deceived his viewers to believe that the subject was a hostile Muslim terrorist. The man filed a defamation lawsuit. The 'Anti-Defamation' League of B'nai B'rith was nowhere to be found, however. There's a reason for that.*

Sacha Baron Cohen's father, Gerald Baron Cohen was President of the B'nai B'rith first lodge of England. He also served as a director of the university subversion branch of B'nai B'rith, Hillel (note that one of his companies is listed as "Ali G Limited." "Ali G" is one of Sacha Baron Cohen's characters). This rather important piece of information is left out of Sacha Baron Cohen's biographies. Knowing it helps us to better understand his 'humor.'

From: Shemot, The Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain, December 2010 Vol 18, 3

From: the Jewish Quarterly, Volumes 28-30, Jewish Literary Trust, 1980

In light of this information I think it's safe to say that the public 'dialogue' that B'nai B'rith's Abe Foxman recently had with Sacha Baron Cohen regarding his "Borat" character was a contrived 'teachable moment.' Others have sensed the protection racket angle to his shtick.
Sacha Baron Cohen has a new movie, "The Dictator" in which he has a few laughs at the expense of the victims of the Zionist 'Arab Spring' hostilities.

B'nai B'rith is a 'Jews'-only masonic organization which, among other things, was founded to impede assimilation of Judaic individuals by disrupting the culture and religion of their host nations while simultaneously building up Judaic culture and religion.

Do not worry!

I have been de-clawed!

Weak demoralization with 16 yr old (((cultural))) references
>All Fucking Fields

They. Need something impossible in order to justify wasting all their time

Scared of tangible goals as if they fail they will know how much of a loser they really are

>Ah yes.. but it achieve opposite your goal!

What are you saying, we got a season 2 of chernobyl and the pre party of ww3, oh mememagic always work, you only need to have a soul and be in tune with clownworld

Attached: 11221323231546564213231.jpg (1000x600, 110.45K)

>don't even try in the first place

congratulations, you have now exposed the global jewish conspiracy

now to sit back and wait for everyone else to do something about it

WTF why is nobody DOING ANYTHING

You are a strong man?

May i touch your khrum?

That is where you are wrong Khazar scum. Even the Illuminatus infiltrated Free Masons had to deal with the wrath of resistance. So many of these globalists have been killed it is actually funny. I have a list on my computer, but it is too detailed and personal to share.

When is the last time you laid with a woman?

weak bait bro. I have a wife and people call me an incel based off of my pure morality all the time. Maybe you should find God and prepare for what is to come?

He has list!

He checking it twice!

I just snitch, sometimes it's enough.