Aus/pol/ afternoon edition

what's for lunch

Attached: 1646249376630.jpg (750x744, 285.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw
independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-ukraine-sanction-biden-unga-b2027646.html
indigenouspartyofaustralia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot

fpbp

fucking nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw
gets me everytime

a fucking nigger could of made a better thread that what OP delivered

jelly I fucked your nans a week ago?

serious question
if someone leaves the country unvaxxed
what are the privacy implications, in brief

Attached: WSWS.jpg (816x793, 209.1K)

I would make another thread but I disagree with thread splitting. you are obviously a massive fucking poof if you are doing me nan jokes

yeah cunt now go shove a razor up your anus

nothing cause there's a blackout here

cheers

this time of the year

Attached: fixed.jpg (1528x1260, 497.2K)

it's like looking at a car accident. I'll do it and I might even find it mildly amusing but it's just shithouse for all parties

Who do we vote for instead?

australia has no culture

>see thread
>think about australia
>think about my waifu doing an australian accent and then giggling
>smile
thank you australia
:)

no globalist country has "culture"

>uhhhh, pajeets?
>do not perform suttee now. or do, please sirs
independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-ukraine-sanction-biden-unga-b2027646.html

Attached: 1618033766177.jpg (1024x768, 112.03K)

absolutely

it still has a culture you fucking dunce. zoomers are about to ruin that. I will do my best to bully Australian culture into their brains

zoomies think Australian culture is loving brown people and using typical Aussie slang even though it sounds obviously forced when it comes out of their cock sucking melbournite faggot mouths

whats our culture then?
aside sucking amerimutt dick ofc

Agreed, although some will argue to the ends of the earth that drinking and taking drugs counts as 'culture'.
Modern society is a disgrace; a cariacture, and I'm disgusted every day I leave the house.

Just received a text saying that mutual obligations have changed. Cbf logging into myGov to see what the changes are. Someone check for me.

shitskins are disgusting

how hard is it to get a job as unvaxxed. not even getting call backs yet so idk how employers are like

>what are the privacy implications
I don't understand the question. If you leave the country unvaxxed they probably just wouldn't let you back in until you were vaxxed or the restrictions ended

just do some cashies bro

What state?

sucking UK dick. here are some points
>do not take yourself too seriously, if you can't take the piss out of yourself
>stop sucking off the governments cock, they are a necessary evil unless you want to overthrow them

sydney

redo your cover letter if you are serious. at the moment nepotism is quite high

>Who do we vote for instead?
Vote dindu for gibs

Attached: 1630672250367.jpg (3264x2448, 2.24M)

I'm not Aboriginal and besides if we did vote this party they would burn the entire country down. The plus side is that maybe we would all go back to a nomadic way of living

>aside sucking amerimutt dick ofc
everybody on here hates seppos and so would most Australians regardless of political tendencies. the fact that you think the actions of government define the culture of a people gives me understanding of why you would think there is no Australian culture. here's a hot tip for you because I'm in a good mood. it's impossible for a group of people to not have a culture. what you should be questioning is whether that culture is worthy of admiration or scorn

Yeah? Heaps of labouring jobs out there that don’t require the vax.

You don't need to be aboriginal. Half the abos in this country aren't.
indigenouspartyofaustralia.com/
>Membership is FREE and open to Indigenous and Non-Indigenous people
Just contact Uncle Owen.....

Attached: 1645897166901.png (640x649, 522.12K)

Culture isn’t real.

nah when you come back you just have to go through quarantine which may mean waiting for a quarantine space to be available.
there was an user here saying how he wants to leave the country but refuses to apply for an exemption (you get a QR code as if you are a vaxxie) because of the privacy implications.
presume it has something to do with picrelated in Canada (it's all the personal info on your vaccine QR code) but wanted to hear others' views

Attached: FLkuilXVcAQOHLt.jpg (610x1024, 98.99K)

Make sure you shoot the cunt properly so you can get your lunch back from him.

So did they literally pluck the Clive Buys Hitler's Car story out of their ass? That's just plain weird. Like some strategist or other was like 'let's make up astory about Clive, any ideas?'
I actually believed it too. Clive is a richfag, maybe he likes historical memorobilia or whotnot. But they've seeded the lie now, I suppose normies will continue to believe.