Operation: Gassholes

Gas prices are shooting up to 2008 levels, Putin and the globalists are doing this to intentionally crash our economy and cause the Great Reset. We must fight back.

On March 17 I urge all US based pols to hack into as many of your nearest gas stations as possible and lower the prices to the 2.50-2.80 range. Keep upping the ante if they stop you.

I believe in you pol, Make Gas Cheap Again!

Attached: 7D0CE290-F0A7-4D49-AD1A-6A61E395939B.jpg (800x800, 82.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm invested in a crude oil etf

Attached: 1643595469871.png (600x600, 337.76K)

>Gas prices are shooting up to 2008 levels
We passed 2008 levels before the invasion
t. Californian

California is special, I’m talking about the real world.

>Real World

Attached: 8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg (264x263, 15.61K)

if you can hack it why not lower it to 1 dollar. or 0 dollars. why 2.50?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Buy the Tesla. Best quality. Best range. Fast.

Sneed you faggot. Go back. You will never be a real woman.

It’ll make the feds too suspicious.

grab a rope and hang from it faggot

gas is already over the 2008 levels tho >(

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

>government locks your doors and drive you to the concentration camp

It’s always more expensive in leaf land.

It’s 1.95L here in Victoria… that’s like 7.5$ gallon in burger units. Pretty sure it’s highest in NA

I think it’s higher in BC

No no, Putin isn't doing that, klepto Biden is doing that.

Victoria is the capital of BC mate

Said the tranny

I meant to say elsewhere in BC. I think it’s higher around Vancouver.

this idiot is just another fucking moron who needs to choke on an exhause pipe. nobody but literal fucking sheep are blaming Putin for this shit.

Nope, no one is to blame for this except Trudeau and Biden. Here in Alberta we found an oil reserve around 2015 that has the drilling point in Edmonton, and extends all the way down to Mexico. We could power the world off of oil for 2000 years just from this new reserve, never mind the wealth of ones we had before. There’s no reason my province shouldn’t be energy independent, and gas at $1.55/L as of today except for Trudeau and Biden fucking the trans mountain pipeline and other retarded carbon tax bullshit. It’s gonna get worse come April.

No this is Putin and OPEC’s price gouging’s doing.