I love this MF like you faggots won’t believe. I cannot stomach the shit people throw at this dude

I love this MF like you faggots won’t believe. I cannot stomach the shit people throw at this dude.

Attached: 4B93A9A4-F444-402B-9BCF-8DC6A0722A87.jpg (1160x773, 144.28K)

>based zogbot
go back plebbit tourist

Attached: IWA.jpg (1080x1080, 147.09K)

RINO
Gun grabber
supports jewish funded terrorist group BLM
supports AIPAC
Yeah nah fuck that nigger.

BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

You forgot WEF young global leader

I want him here in Ukraine to fight against Communism!

fuck all jews

Didn’t he call you fucks traitors or something similar for Jan 6? Keep simping for le based vet.

>John McCain 2.0
Lol fag

You have to go back.

he wants to take your guns, fuck him.

OP is a faggot

Ok now seriously, this guys father glows hard.

Klas schwabs cocksleeve nothing more

Slipped my mind as it's a newer development inthat it's just now recently getting talked about what with the Trudeau developments, but a fair point.

5'2" mitt romney with an eyepatch needs to go back

He's a Soros lad

Attached: Dan Crenshaw.jpg (615x410, 26.49K)

He was my rep and I've voted for him. Our district was gerrymandered red in 2010 but slowly shifted purple. Now it doesn't matter because the district is back to being gerrymandered red, and I got drawn out of it, lumped into a perma-blue district somehow.
Anyway, I would vote for him again if he were still my rep. I find it funny that his policies are down-the-line conservative, his positions haven't changed, but oh horror of horrors: He is honest about our party's presidential election loss! Suddenly all the MAGAs hate him more than they hate the local libs, just because he won't blindly bend the knee to Trump.

He annoys me. I lost an eye too, got a prosthetic and you can't tell. This faggot could get prosthetic glass eye and no one would notice, but he really wants to play up the veteran/pirate look. Kinda exploitative.
It's like if he had lost an arm in the war, and rather than get a normal prosthetic opted for hook

>positions haven't changed
>Honest
Fucking kek, go jerk off to the last AIPAC convention schlomo

He is definitely their project.

He is a trope of evil.

I've heard he isn't even a cyclops.

Fucking kike

Did you lose it in Iraq?

>I love this MF like you faggots won’t believe.
got news for you buddy

Attached: youreafag.jpg (236x295, 8.8K)