You don't really get it, do you? This is a map of Chernobyl's radiation...

You don't really get it, do you? This is a map of Chernobyl's radiation. Literally everyone in Europe has a higher risk of cancer due to Chernobyl. Guess what? The power plant that Putin's trying to blow up will cause 10-50x more radiation saturation, enough to poison people around the planet. We're talking about a potential 10x-50x increase in cancer worldwide, enough to kill unbelievable numbers of people in a matter of years. If you're not preparing for this, you are a literal retard. Putin is a fucking monster.

Attached: download.jpg (325x155, 12.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=253s
bitchute.com/video/DasNFzeify8b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this? a map for ants?

Based Putin

jannies can't mop up radiation

Attached: 1646009568329.png (1105x1053, 100K)

The fire is in a completely separate admin building you retarded neanderthal nigger

The point is that virtually everyone in Europe was harmed by Chernobyl. If this plant blows, countless Europeans will die and many, many non-Europeans.

The wind will take almost all of the rads to Europe and Muttland, and if we're lucky, round up in Chink land too. Entire Northern Hemisphere fucked up.

This is good news user, the global south has a chance now.

He's shelling the plant, dumbass. He WANTS the plant to blow up.

Sound like Europe's problem.
We're leaving NATO.

would be extremely kino to walk around empty cities before dying

meds

It's the Ukes doing it and it's going to be a cover for vaccine educed cancers.

>everyone in Europe was harmed by Chernobyl
worldwide. you literally cannot find steel that is not contaminated by Uranium. NASA pays big bucks to dig up pre ww2 warships and use their steel for instruments. Antoher blow for space exploration. You won't believe how much i hate all these kikes stopping us from colonizing the galaxy.

If there were by real threat, you’d see Inner Earth Giants running their drone flying saucers to the site to dismantle the threat.

However, technology has improved and ((they)), all parties, know that a simple change in coding can impact and secure any threats.

Chill.

But report any showings of the Inner Earth beings. If they stay hidden, then the NWO is doing fine in their eyes. It’s only when the Inner Earth beings are threatened themselves in some way, do they involve themselves. Which makes them self-absorbed bitches and not worthy to be around God’s creation.

You have my permission and directive to blast any supposed ayy to smithereens.

Btw —- if any of you pilots wants to be a hero — take your jet right into the North Pole opening. Bring us back proof of other civilizations. We will reward you.

This is also the fault of the American nukes, from the tests onwards. That's why your old ships are cut up and taken out of the ocean.

Maybe Ukraine shouldn't use their nuclear power plants as launch stations for artillery and rockets. At the end of the day, I only care if Israel becomes uninhabitable and it becomes open season on jews all over the world. I'd go out and kill 10 jews tonight if I could.

And if it does it will be Ukraine's fault for putting troops there in the first place.

>If you're not preparing for this, you are a literal retard.
What the fuck do you expect me to do?

Not our problem

Good.

You are the one that don't get it. The world needs to be destroyed because jews live in it.

if israel becomes uninhabitable you can be damn sure they are moving to the united states.

Tards on twitter are asking for NATO to help Ukraine by bombing the plant.

>Literally everyone in Europe has a higher risk of cancer due to Chernobyl
Literally everyone in Europe has a higher risk of cancer due to the covid vaccine

> How? You can't preper except fleeing.

based and redpilled, vlape will sacrifice us all in his satanic ritual

Why do I care about europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=253s

Im American. Sounds good to me.

Nuke plants don't blow up, genious. The worst that can happen is the fuel melts hence meltdown. If that happens then the only consequences will be that we all get a healthy green glow & we won't need to use streetlights at night. It's actually good for the environment because it saves electricity.

You are a propagandized imbecile, I truly hate redditor fags like you, pressuring others to be as hyped for a false narrative as you are. Btw, this nuclear fallout would affect Russia more than anyone else.

stop living in avengers fantasy space is fake

no radiation goes towards based russia motherland due to general winter

And you can be damn sure men like me will kill them.

Galen Winsor - The Nuclear Scare Scam
bitchute.com/video/DasNFzeify8b/