Is the end of the world literally coming in the next two weeks...

Is the end of the world literally coming in the next two weeks? Do i need to start calling my loved ones and telling them i love them?

Attached: OIP.XyGn8hRfJ5EeZ2QMwRAWsAAAAA.jpg (239x229, 8.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3R-4UC4wI
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frogpost frequency increases with event interest level
Interesting

Attached: 771.jpg (600x600, 27.68K)

Yup, "in two weeks" !

Attached: 1643766752830.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

everything does seem like it is beginning the acceleration phase towards a violent doom. It will start to crumble, the most dangerous part is when gas gets $50 / gallon and food costs are so high everything becomes unaffordable. The globalists did this and the Russian invasion only made the Western leaders put their foot on the pedal towards accelerationism. They really want their Great Reset to rise from the ashes of the collapsed system.

The world will not end
You are being dramatic
Go out and touch grass

>go out and touch grass
Is that a euphemism for go fuck yourself?

Nothing ever happens.

You have it all wrong
Want us to just calm down
Relax in nature

pirel is coming, but i would say the world will ehad there over the next few years as hell continues to rise up around us, dig a bunker, get a decade of food and water etc, and a slam pig to live out the apocalypse, america will create a god centered world federal system and everything will turn out ok, aslong as you make it through the decade of hell on earth first. good luck user

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

picrel is coming, but i would say the world will head there

You should call your loved ones and tell them you love them even if you’re not going to die. People like it when you do that from time to time

do you though?

Stop posting haikus faggot

Yup Right here.

I fucking hate bots so much it’s unreal

Attached: FC93E87B-98E5-4856-AED2-F3AABA89278C.jpg (828x412, 227.3K)

Hopefully it happens a month after Stranger of Paradise so I can beat it.

Just two more weeks!

>5g global satellite net

What does that even mean? 5th generation cellular network has a very small range and 5Ghz radio is not suitable for satellites to my knowledge

>Russian-Ukraine war
This is World War Jew.
Jewish Russian Oligarchs, Jewish Ukranian Oligarchs and Jewish Western Oligarchs purposefully designing war to satisfy their messianic aspirations and one world agenda.

what is starlink

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3R-4UC4wI

I’m not the faggot
Crying about poetry
You should neck yourself

and you are right it should read 6g

Starlink currently offers a download speed of about 110Mbps for civilian use and although it is using a different technology to 5G, it has the potential to offer 6G services in future.

If you're vaccinated, call now.

>start calling my loved ones and telling them i love them
Don't lie, especially this close to your end.

Call em up and let em know you like your chicken fried.

Attached: 1593058353679.jpg (576x499, 33.8K)

I need two more weeks to leave the country, por favor.

>Russia will not invade
>Russia will not win
>The world will not end

>2 more weeks

Attached: file.png (600x539, 279.25K)

The non-stop "the sky is falling" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers and the BLM communist he just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 1646087390948.jpg (900x711, 136.28K)

Ya sell me all your stuff for one dollar retard

Your haiku is trash
Five lines are first, seven next
And ends with five lines

im not a bot you shitlib i just am fucking terrified

No, they don't care.