WWIII: Here's why that's a bad thing

>tfw we are living in the least intelligent time period in recorded history
archive.is/gkoG7

Attached: No.jpg (909x1306, 452.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes we should, and WW3 would free humanity.

Make us strong.

WAR WITH FRANCE

>Nuclear annihaltion would be bad.
I don't think I follow. Can someone decipher this technical jargon for me?

I think they mean making everything go boom with rockets and stuff would be "bad". Which is slang for good, like how "this is sick" means it's cool.

I think most people were always fucking retarded.
But the aristocracy didn't pander to the eternal retardation of the unwashed masses, so it was maybe not as apparent.
Our new gay and fake aristocracy wants the consent of the masses while hiding behind layers of abstraction, and thus we spiral into ever increasing menial assclownery.

"fuck France": British foreign policy for at least a thousand years

The non-stop "the sky is falling" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers and the BLM communist he just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Explain in marvel terms

>Nuclear annihilation bad.

Do they really expect us to believe this?

Imagine telling someone in 1962 that the next closest to nuclear war we would get was over Russia doing a limited infantry invasion of the fucking Ukraine.

Attached: 7B9CF094-E710-40C0-A38D-9C2F6C824C62.jpg (1024x768, 157.77K)

Imagine if black widow did butt stuff.

>Nuclear annihilation would be bad
God damn it. It was supposed to be too late.

News articles used to report facts instead of telling you what your opinion ought to be.

Attached: capri.png (600x485, 140.35K)

She's Russian, butt stuff is a given.

Why is news media written for 12 year olds

so you include more people that can read it and expand your viewership. same for political positions in the mainstream the more you dumb it down the better.

reason mag are faggot jews

NUKE RUSSIA NOW

imagine Putin has the infinity stones, and the other world powers also have infinity stones. now imagine they get into a snapping fight.

>nuclear annihilation would be bad
What a fag!

RULE BRITANNIA

Step 1. Destroy Russia
Step 2. All pure englishmen and women from the colonies return to england and kick out the pakis
Step 3. Prosper

>reason
>more like treason
if you don't want to nuke russia you are a traitor

>I don't think I follow. Can someone decipher this technical jargon for me?
Sorry, it flew right over my head as well, hell it practically flew over my house.

WW3 is the final solution to the Anglo-Hebrew problem.

>kikes push everyone to join in war
>nobody does because kikery is getting to obvious
>attempt reverse psy-op
>pikachu.jpg when it also doesn't work

Jews, give up. You have lost. Be fucking intelligent for once and take your ball and go home, because if you don't, your lies of your 'untold riches' and everything else WILL be found out, and there WILL be no 109.

I don't want to nuke Russia because my house is a few miles from the epicenter of a retaliatory mad strike

Unfortunately, Reason's track record of being BTFO is 100%.

Attached: ukraine dieter dance.png (781x512, 338.86K)

There's actually a magazine called "reason"? What kind of pretentious dolt would read this?