WW3

Once we have the entire Russian regime dismantled and Putin tried for war crimes we can focus on eliminating the CCP threat. There is no time to waste.

>"Russia and China are in this together...I think China's got Russia's back here" : Former U.S. National Security Adviser

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1499165766633271297

Attached: 000.png (581x422, 269.91K)

>i think
a fucking khanate sides with the west
thanks walrusface
lol
lmao

>I think china's got Russia's back here
I hope China wins the entire pacfic, lands in California, marches to dc, and puts this retards head on a spike

I want to participate in NATO vs China + Russia + it's colonies

Based.

>I side with the communist dictatorship of China!
Do you do it for free?

It's surreal to see the far-leftists on twitter agreeing with Bolton and wanting WWIII.

Yes. Not a cent. Or whatever their gook money is.

Why don't you live there if you think it's so good?

Far leftists don't agree with Bolton. Far leftists are the ones spouting the same bullshit as Any Forums by saying how evil NATO is and 'but what about America!' whenever someone brings up Russia bombing a nuclear plant as we speak.

>john bolton
somebody already tell him he is retarded

>Far leftists don't agree with Bolton.

Attached: graccisimp leftist troon ww3.jpg (995x1200, 150.34K)

>Why don't you live there if you think it's so good?
because they have ethnic based citizenship laws.

Why didn’t you move to canada when trump won like you said. This is our country.

That account isn't a far leftist, that's a generic centrist liberal at the most. Notice they also dislike Xi? Leftists were defending China all through covid and continue to view them as good (take a guess why)

Go look at what unironic antifa / blm types are saying about the Ukraine war.

>Why didn’t you move to canada when trump won like you said
Where did I say that?

He never said it was good.

Why don't you tongue my anus like a good nigger

I’m not going anywhere. Flights to Russia are banned anyways so you got nothing to worry about.

>I think
Holy shit, nigger

fuck off americano, I hope they wipe you off the map

It is almost impossible for non Chinese to get Chinese citizenship. The best you can get is a 6 month visa that has to be renewed biannually.

No it's because i hate Jewish neocons like you have raped the west for profit

Isn't it the guy who was around when Fort Detrick shut down with 6 months of pneumonia epidemy in the US before covid in wuhan.
And Trump fired him for wanting WW6...