Christianity is fucking cancer

And I'm sick and tired of your loser defeatist demoralizing way of viewing the world. This religion literally asks you to be a good little meek sheep blindly believing in some unrealistic fantasy like story of a (((prophet))) who came back from death after being tortured, crucifixed, stabbed with a spear and left for dead in a fucking cave for a couple days without nothing to eat or drink. K bros. This religion basically tells you it doesn't matter how bad things could get on this fucking planet cuz as long as you blindly believe in this messiah and accept him as your only and true savior everything will be cool. K bros. Oh and let's not forget about the promise of eternal life after death if you've mostly behaved like a good brainless sheep while alive. K bros. And let's not forget about all the "we're all equal in front of god" bullshit. K bros. I had a christian tell that I'm on the same fucking moral level as a jew just cuz I'm not christian. Oh and let's not forget all the "we can't be racist or antisemitic we should all tolerate each other cuz deep down inside our heart we're all Fuck you and egalitarian distorted way of viewing the world. Christianity has been poisoning the west for too long already. It is up there with marxism and judaism for the damages it has done to humanity and to the minds of uncountable people. If I could I'd outlaw it. Seethe and cope. Btw don't tell me to read the Bible I'm reading it niggers. It smells of jewish subvertion from a fucking kilometer away. Mind me christianity might have had his usefulnes, in todays society tho it only does damage. In some ways it could be comparable to (((communism))). Cope and seethe bros, having faith in the self proclaimed King of the jews wont save you from whats about to come.

Attached: DeutschesLebensrunePin-05H.jpg (348x340, 24.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fs2.american.edu/dfagel/www/genealogy1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the intellectual version of the above rant
fs2.american.edu/dfagel/www/genealogy1.htm

Agree,
Morality is subjective.

Ye I was so mad when I wrote it I also forgot some words here and there whatever. Ye I basically share the same view as Nietzsche.

Nope God is the divine lawgiver. We will give account to him one day.

>Christianity is fucking cancer
everyone who is in the right wing already knows and has known for over 150 years

christianity is the tool of control of the masses, don't try to reach out to the sheep, just crack the whip

Attached: american renaissance.jpg (720x317, 53.71K)

Don't care, still gonna worship a jew.

Attached: 1633169502419.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

>God
Before your "God" there were many Gods.
Why don't you stop being a christcuck and start using your brain?

True. Morality is subjective. It is also true that some christians I know and others I've spoken to only decided to convert shortly after they had an existential crisis and their life was lacking purpose.

>Use your brain
I did:
>For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.-Psalm 96:5

but my grandma wanted me to be Christian bros :(

Attached: apucry.gif (498x437, 63.59K)

Nice jewified view of Christianity cuck. Proper biblical christians are should be based and absolutely red pilled. procreate. Worship the master of mankind almighty God and smite evil in his name

Attached: Knight_Crusader_Helmet_Armor_Cross_567958_1365x1024.jpg (1365x1024, 417.56K)

God is as real as the milk your dad went to buy

To have faith in Christ you must reject your faith in humanity. To have faith in humanity is antichrist because this world is hostile to God.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 291.53K)

Your grandma loves you obviously, she wanted you to have that free eternal life by simply believing Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day.

Like clockwork

I believe in a superior almighty all-encompassing divine entity as well I just don't believe in the figure of Jesus Christ as the incarnation of this enity. And I don't believe in what's written in the Bible either.

cringe retard. Go die for sandniggers holy land

Kek this is gold

HAPPENING HAPPENING GET IN HERE!! ONL[Y] 2000 M[O]RE YEARS, BE PATIENT!
J[U]STICE WILL BE SERVED TO EVILDOERS, [A]ND ALL WILL BE [R][E]VE[A]LED

=GENESIS 3:[6]=
=PROVERBS [1]:7=
=JOHN [7]:3=
=JAMES 2:[7]=
=PSALMS 7:[15]=
=REVELATION [20]:3=

DON'T WORRY ABOUT EARTHLY MATTERS, JESUS IS WORKING HARD BEHIND THE SCENES, THINGS WILL WORK THEMSELVES OUT IN THE END!
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TO YOUR ENEMIES, TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS AND HOSPITALITY AS THEY ENTER YOUR LANDS AND HOMES!
RACE, FAMILY, AND NATION ARE TEMPORARY, HEAVEN IS FOREVER
TRUST THE PLAN

WWJD

Attached: J.jpg (1280x720, 113.13K)

Smite yourself into the sun, stupid motherfucker. You believe that some girl got impregnated by a bird, then a holy child was born and raised by some old cuck Joseph. Got cucked by a pigeon, lmao. If you seriously believe this, you better stay inside mental asylum.

A shame really, especially since God gives free eternal life and we are justified and made righteous on the merits of his Son by simple faith and not works.

Based Italian. I could never fucking understand, especially after literacy improved dramatically in the west and people could actually red the fucking bible themselves, how SPECIFICALLY Itallians would ever be Christcucks. It is so plain as fucking day in the Bible that the Romans were considered 'others', 'outsiders' of no relation to Jewsus Kike and his gaggle for hebrew coverts, having no affair or relation to that kike snake Yahweh. Why then would any self respecting Italian, of the same stock of the Romans before him, decide to continue worshiping the Jewish faith that caused their empire to rot and crumble rather than the extensively doccumented native faith of their people, who despite the efforts of the (((church))) still to this day is clearly and evidently the original religion of the land as seen through historical buildings, statues etc.

The greastest goyim of all is an Italian Christian and the one thing the Jews fear most is an Itialian that returns to the Roman way.

Oh no we're back to this. Why can't we all just be Atheist in the far right? All we do is fall back on science to justify our views. Why do we need the dead Gods of Paganism or the dying religion of Christianity?

>more kike d&c posting
oy vey fellow goyim

Attached: IMG_20190826_154405.jpg (1080x1128, 291.85K)

Where do you get your beliefs on what the One true God is like? Did you get it through your own understanding/beliefs or from someone else?

Jewish thought. That’s the cope they use to justify raping goy babies

Attached: 0D5B59D4-3C04-46BA-B577-CD6F376F29D0.gif (230x158, 583.19K)

Have u ever read the Bible? The Bible has always been jewified. All the christians I know are jew worshipping cucks. They're supposed to be that way cuz their (((Holy Book))) tells them to be that way.

Wrong the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary and caused her to conceive. In the Old Testament, when the Holy Ghost would come on people it would caused them to Prophesy also.

Morality is based in reality, retards. You haven't figured it out, you've just unwittingly adopted Satanism. Not fake devil-horns-rock-music-Harry Potter bullshit your parents were always screaming about, real legit Laveyan Satanism.
>haha yeah bro I can just rape, steal and murder whoever I like
>do what thou wilt lol
>what are the consequences of my own actions haha
Morality is not about God judging you retards, it's about the nature of cause and effect in the universe.

>Morality is subjective.
Kill yourself

wtf I want to worship cowshit now

No it doesn't. Jesus was crucified by unbelieving Jews. The prophets were also persecuted by their own people also.

Internet told him so

>everything I know about Christianity is from Any Forums family guy jokes

>I-I'm the real god because...
>I JUST AM OKAY!?!
You know this was written by spiteful hebrews right? It's the religious version of the childhood playground "Shield-breaking super invincible uncounterable shield" attack.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

there hasn't been a single far right leader that has been christian, ever

Attached: (.jpg (552x340, 30.2K)

>>I-I'm the real god because...
>>I JUST AM OKAY!?!
Yes? What other justification would the real God need?

>Wrong the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary and caused her to conceive. In the Old Testament, when the Holy Ghost would come on people it would caused them to Prophesy also.

But Joseph is still a cuck, by the ghost is also a bird. Was Mary a zoophile? Gettin kinky here. Too weird for me.

Do you think anyone would willingly follow Jesus without having a divine encounter or conviction to truly follow Him through His words. His words require His followers to deny their own selves.

Matt 5:27 “You have heard that it was said, Do not commit adultery.
Matt 5:28 But I tell you, everyone who looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matt 5:29 If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Matt 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to go into hell!

I was an atheist only 4 years ago. I became born again after the Lord revealed Himself to me through His word.

Why?

Attached: eq43thzh66l81.jpg (3120x4160, 877.85K)

>Jesus was crucified by unbelieving Jews.
no by romans for trying to spark yet another jewish revolt, jews didnt go around crucifying people, romans did

Attached: BIGUS DICUS.jpg (480x712, 18.49K)

>there hasn't been a single far right leader that has been christian, ever
>actually believing this
oof

Wrong it was written by chosen prophets with the Holy Ghost upon them and it wasn't man's will to create it but God's spirit.
>For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.-(Jesus Christ describing King David prophesying by the Holy Ghost)-Mark 12:36 KJV

>no by romans for trying to spark yet another jewish revolt,
>peak kike revisionism
Big oof

yep

Attached: 1646237523238.png (277x500, 26.71K)

>schizo jews were actually chosen by GOD!!
Why are you like this?

Attached: 1644666812468.jpg (717x511, 63.37K)

name one lmao
the only one you can even come close to claim was the gypsy of the iron guard, who werent even the fascists of romania and got purged by hitler when he took over romania

>scared heretic noises
lol

>name one lmao
Crusade popes.

That's not cuckery. Receive the Free gift of eternal life user and inherit all things.
>And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.-Luke 1:35 KJV

Hold my seat while I shit down your whore mother's cum throat.

You know son, I was in that soup line outside your mothers bedroom door nine months before you were born.

The smell was awful but I like my whores stinking and fat and ugly. But you'd know too, I saw you fucking her too. You greasy half Somalian half gypsie wannabe med.

Prrrrrt, thats how to say your moms name with your ass.

I'm not scared of a dead jew

Attached: 1636179778845.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

It was Jews that condemned him and bore false witness against him and falsely accused him of corrupting the nation, they wanted the murder barabbas instead of the Righteous Son of God.

Does it feel good, to be on the side of jews, shitlibs, homosexuals, pedophiles, and the mainstream media? Is there the slightest pang of dissonance when you use their precise tactics to defame the faith of your white brothers?

Attached: Untitled.png (850x400, 223.79K)

>just let jews kill you dude, you'll get to live forever.
How does that work?

Attached: 1628778279444.png (800x1106, 99.72K)