Will there ever be another day as insane as 9/11? You had six giga-happenings (four plane crashes...

Will there ever be another day as insane as 9/11? You had six giga-happenings (four plane crashes, collapses of each WTC tower) within a couple of hours.

Attached: 6BDD6E1F-345D-47AD-AC02-22D819D59148.jpg (1426x1600, 168.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onzrJIAEEbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was almost as bad as Jan 6th.

How dare you mention that horrific date, now my night is ruined.

Give it 3 hours. Europe is about to become the worlds biggest car park.

i remember that i was upset because dragonball was not airing because of this nonsense.

Now my night is better with that thought inshallah

He said insane not based and justified.

This planet won't see a bloodier day until revalation comes to pass. Remember the January 6 million.

Attached: 1565050076933.jpg (680x698, 37.48K)

>lived in rural town at the time
>kindergarten teacher didn't care
>not our problem
>mom (uber normie) got mad at her later for it

Attached: 1646269657649.jpg (1080x1266, 103.64K)

I was in NY that day, but around 6 hours away from the city.
It was a very beautiful day, too. Clear skies, cool but not uncomfortable temperatures. Comfy.

Odigo warnings given to jews

>Odigo warnings given to jews

But only in Hebrew.

Attached: odigo.jpg (150x133, 5.42K)

Dancing Israeli

Attached: DancingIsraelis.png (480x266, 316.75K)

yeah the covid. some people in a chinese weapons lab thought it would be a good prank to unleash the virus.

covid is worse than 911. more people lost their lives, more economic damage, and there's no war to fight in retaliation.

Last two years with covid have been 9/11 second part

Jan 6 was bigger because the media made it seem like Trump was on the brink of dictatorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=onzrJIAEEbQ

Just three more hours

>was in kindergarten
Kys zoomer tranny

yah, just that in this particular case is staged, so its not a happening

we got sent to recess after watching the second plane hit and the tower fucking COLLAPSE...i was in fourth grade.

me and my friends are retarded and convinced ourselves that not drinking from the water fountain would somehow benefit the firefighters who needed all the water. We were in Florida.

9/11 was a combo breaker on the longest streak of peace the US has ever seen. we've had numerous terrorist attacks since then and more people died of covid vax than "died" in the towers / pentagon /wt7/ planes. Nothing will ever beat 9/11 because prior to that moment we thought we had solved for world peace. we ended the nuclear arms race a decade ago, we felt good. but the weapons contractors and arms dealers were going broke and they needed more money and they needed a public event to justify the spending. 9/11 kept america war ready into the modern era. George W. Bush told nobel yet unbelievable lies and anyone who isn't a goverment shill or a complete retard can tell you that. 9/11 will never be put to bed it will be remembered the same way pearl harbor or the civil war is remembered. WW3 will dwarf Covid, 9/11 and all the other shit. it will make everything look like a foot note. Even WW1 won't be remembered the same was WW3 What's happening today is bigger, but doesn't feel bigger because it's a slow predictable burn