3 Republican Traitors Vote Against Sending U.S. Troops To Ukraine

Congress voted 426 to 3 on H.R. 956 which would authorize sending American troops to defend our Democratic ally Ukraine against king commie Putin, who is currently threatening our allies with nuclear weapons and just shelled a nuke plant.

Putin wants to end our way of life and 3 Republican commie loving pussies have the nerve to vote against democracy.

Attached: 1646341520288.png (762x409, 33.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-resolution-support-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to post link
foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-resolution-support-ukraine

I want to know which one voted against sending globohomo troops so I can personally thank them via letter

lil zoom zooms gonna go boom booms

These are the 3 Republican pussies and traitors who voted against sending U.S. troops to Ukraine so you know who to vote out in the coming election.

Thomas Massie (R-KY),
Matt Rosendale (R-MT)
Paul Gosar (R-AZ).

Putin is invading a democratic country and threatening nuclear weapons of mass destruction against the world and our European allies. It's sad to see there are some Republican holdouts who are pussies and love Nazi dictators like Putin.

for 1 thing democracy sucks and for another our hostility towards russia pushed them to invade ukraine, we should be friends with russia, if anything we should help russia

Supporting Putin has nothing to do with Communism you shill.

Shit is all fake and gay.

They're going to hear from their constituents about this in minecraft.

>Sending troops to Ukraine
But why? are you guys retarded?
How much more are you gonna escalate this crisis

Attached: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (222x227, 7.13K)

(((democracy)))

Rand voted yes lol

based paul gosar
it will just get denied in the senate and die in committee lmfao they are doing this for solidarity it means nothing

It's honestly fucking disgusting that Putin is shelling a nuke plant right now threatening Europe with nuclear fallout and people sit here advocating for that pussy deranged Putin, making excuses for that fucking Nazi.

You do not blend in here at all.

yes I am sure american civilians are gonna start killing their reps over this of all things LMAO

Go fuck yourself

literally watching the nuke plant stream, aint shit being shelled you liar kike scum, some admin building fires and its the end of the world you cia nigger

GODDAMIT HOUSTON YOU FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING FAGGOTS.
Texas always supports the jew sadly.

>how much more are you gonna escalata this crisis
As much as possible

Did you even read it? It says nothing about sending troops, it's about sanctions and sending them money (which is still bullshit)

Putin is invading a democratic country and threatening the world with nukes, what more do you need?

They send support then thats them declaring war.

Wait, are we actually going to get into a direct armed conflict with another nuclear power?

Yeah, you won't be saying that when Putin nukes Canada and you have to run up north to the cold to escape all that nuclear radiation, you fucking idiot. You're no Canadian.

thank fucking god, I was about to pack my bags and leave.

Fuck Ukraine, fuck NATO, fuck globohomo. Too bad I don't live in any of these states to vote for these based kings.

Thanks for letting me know who the only good guys in government are. Unfortunately even though you've been so helpful you will still never be a woman.

Im not convinced. why is the putin the bad guy?

It pisses me off that for some reason Congress is allowed to role play making laws with "non-binding resolutions" that don't mean anything. It just strikes me as irresponsible.

your words physically hurt me

Nice proxy Ivan. Now stop the bullshit.

LOL. This guy believes there are still Democratic countries.

>defend our Democratic ally
>Putin is invading a democratic country
>Putin is invading a democratic country

Attached: 1384824984952.png (574x413, 395.71K)