A M E R I C A

twitter.com/OregonGovBrown/status/1499450323219279872

Attached: cXdXknD.png (1170x1222, 512.22K)

She is actually retarded.

Just nuke my state already

Reminder: all “trans kids” are being abused by pedophile adults

Unironically retarded.

Attached: snow globe governor.jpg (2048x1988, 619.48K)

>LGBTQ2SIA+
what the fuck

The dyke that’s going to replace her is even worse. Unironically prefer Chinkdom at this point

Four nukes would do it.
One in Portland, one in Salem (sorry Salem repubs you'll be collateral damage), one in Eugene (sorry Springfield) and one in Bend.

no shit, how many mental illnesses are we up to now?
reopen the looney bins asap

Psychopath nation.

ABBOTT FOR PREZ

BAN THE TRANNYS

I live in Portland and I would be okay with being vaporized for the good of the world.

2 Spirit (furries?), Intersex (born with both a weird malformed dick and a weird malformed pussy), Asexual, I think

>Triggering white Muslims everywhere.

Th...thanks. Can we have our rights back now?

Attached: 1637076328601.png (488x682, 477.04K)

Texan here, cool Oregon - come get all of em.

Attached: 1603407676478.jpg (1907x1236, 287.6K)

I hate Kate Brown but I don't want to leave Oregon.

if I pulled that off would she die?

The snake is shedding it's skin; this is the real America, not a glib fascimile of Bushism

I unironically hope Putin nukes every major US city
it would cure so many of our problems and propel the country back to 95% white status

>Texan here
Not sure I'd be so cocky bro

Attached: NTPdzkZ.png (1065x1440, 972.5K)

You never lost your rights. They don't come from the governor.

She looks like the kind of person that has terrible bad breath. You would probably die.

I hate women so fucking much

>"noo, you can't expose kids to sexual ideas like sex Ed classes. They're too young for that!! You have to wait until a kid is 18 to teach them about sex!!!"
>"Yas, queen slay. I love watching this nine year old trans gay kid dance around on stage and talk about feeling sexy and liking having adults say they want to fuck them. It's so wholesome!"
It's funny just how hypocritical they can be. Kids and sex is bad, unless it's kids wanting to be gay. Then it's not only acceptable, but encouragable.

I hope to see this happen.

Attached: 080b4610-b54c-437c-9d93-aa03c7035fdb-greater-Idaho-phase-1.jpg (907x691, 271.02K)

Rights don't exist. The sooner the conservative get this and realize that a piece of paper grants them nothing, the better.

If a person tries to castrate your son you have a God given right and an evolutionary obligation to stop it at any cost to yourself.

New and Improved Greater Idaho.

Attached: Better_Greater_Idaho.png (1681x1526, 769.76K)

>Rights don't exist.
Might makes right. If you have no might then you have no rights.

Texas AG saved this guy's son

Bane?

Based chicANO

this acronym keeps expanding and it's becoming ridiculous.

They’re going for every letter

I’ll kill your mother in her sleep if you don’t annex the rest of western Oregon

I think that's the point. It's a humiliation thing, I think. They keep getting the goyim to do stupider and more ridiculous and unnatural things.

about as much chance as pic related happening
we've been trying for decades to break away from the rest of our shitty state

Attached: LittleEgyptMap.jpg (204x320, 17.37K)

Can I buy an E?

this image demonstrates how to properly pronounce that

Attached: 1637079387979.jpg (467x700, 101.77K)

And the right can barely show up to a place to do a thing. What good are guns if you never use them (this is rhetorical btw; shooting sports, hunting, and self-defense are great uses for guns - American contards just need to stop going "muh 2A" as an excuse for their inaction as they lose power over even their children).

Thats my governor

How many counties have voted in favor?
We're up to 7 in Oregon.

'State of Oregon' Funny way of saying, Portland.

Rope. Next.

Eastern Washington is conservative as fuck except for Spokane.