Thunderf00t is an educated, intelligent chemist who is well-known for making all sorts of social, political...

Thunderf00t is an educated, intelligent chemist who is well-known for making all sorts of social, political, and scientific videos on YouTube.

What are your thoughts on him?

Attached: thunderf00t9.jpg (1200x900, 163.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=251s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a based shitposter and observer

massive faggot

Totally forgot about him. Does he even have a Youtube channel anymore?

kinda annoying.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=251s

That's right. Thunderf00t is relentlessly based and he has a high IQ.

Hates Christianity but has nothing to say about Judaism and his long hair hides his 8 inch long sideburns.

He looks like the smart dude in the fast and the furious 1. Hey in the race scene, paul walkers eclipse loses its floorboard, but when he picks up toretto, toretto doesn't seem to mind the floor visible beneath his feet. Car got blown up anyway.

He looks like a white nigger.

Based on this picture? My dude is absolutely fat with neandertal DNA.

Generally? I like him. Classical liberal dinosaur. One of the few extant remaining. Put out a good paper in physics recently.

Attached: 1631243986695.jpg (625x670, 321.2K)

Why is this stupid thread made every day? Who is astroturfing this goofy faggot?

>huh well you see, scientifically impossible things are impossible
Now that youve read this you never have to watch one of his videos

>5000241▶
>Thunderf00t is an educated, intelligent chemist who is well-know
NIGGER

He is a condescending ass hat.

Reddit tier.

Attached: 1644329514087.png (768x768, 571.53K)

must be trad christian then, cool

He thinks that he knows everything, when his only knowledge base is in chemistry and scientific research, leading to social retardation at times

jew

Elon bad.

Attached: aa7.png (600x526, 570.9K)

Based makes Feminist losers mad

Seething midwit hates Aryan Elon

No shit. Ego is the flaw of the Left. This was how they were tricked into virtue signalling politics and all the mess that entails. What about the Right. It has its own flaws to. This why we need one another.

The only good thing he does is the "busted" videos. Everything else is shit.

His opinions are shit.
His views are shit.
His beliefs are shit.
His politics are shit.

He's got the same mentality most celebs do.
>I do something people like, so the MUST want to hear my opinions on everything else... RIGHT!?!?!?

Like seriously, just shut the fuck up and do the one thing anyone likes you for.

He's a fool.

The zeitgeist is real.

Man, I'm gonna be IP blocked forever. :(

Dude's a kike, ethnically or both. Doesn't matter, kikes get the knife. Fuck you and fuck him.

Stupid faggot

There was this fun era on youtube where newbies picked low hanging christcuck fruit. But after that he was just another holier-than-thou commie.

He's a pretentious dork

I used to like some of his gamergate videos and videos debunking stupid kickstarters. When covid happened he started talking about it, but was almost completely silent on China. I suspect his research was getting funded by China or something. But yeah, I unsubbed him and never looked back.

He debunked Christianity and Feminism so he's alright.

He's largely right most of the time, but it's obvious he's just taking the piss.
He hates elon because privatization of science research puts welfare sciencetard gibs in jeopardy. Elon is largely an effective conman and this makes him seethe because he's rich as fuck and owns a bunch of science slaves. Being autistic and loving soience isn't a symbol of intelligence it's autistm, meanwhile owning a bunch of science slaves and being rich as fuck is a symbol of intelligence.
I'm not some reddit elon dick sucker though, he's a jew and I hate him. He's an arrogant egoist and will not be spared by god's wrath.

Thunderf00t, is that you?

kek

You are very retarded. Very.

Wow, is that faggot still around?

Pretty funny during early days of youtube, wdplac and making the little brainwashed mentally unstable evangelical faggot apologise to the internet was funny.

Never really managed to reproduce that level of content unfortunately. Eventually when he openly admitted considering Anna Kasparian a 'journalist' was when he died to me.

>intelligent chemist
Contradiction in terms.

He's just a turbo-sperg who thinks having a PhD in chemistry gives him the right to talk about subjects he knows nothing about like economics, politics, and business.

Did irreparable damage to the reputation of atheists everywhere, an extremely embarrassing person

Better than his sister ThunderThigh

For me, its the Amazing Atheist.

This. Case closed.

No I'm actually unfortunately a genius. So smart I've transneeded the need for money and material desire. Now I just post on Any Forums and play video games.
I used to be schizo but I put that stuff away, I already done enough great things. From the time I fixed mathematics into a better system with lain point theory and Hitomi analysis, or time I proved god (monad) and solved his geometry, then the time I constructed the ouroboros space, it was then I realized my mortal limitations and now await my mortal end.
I'd explain more, but like I said I'm not a schizo anymore I don't NEED to do anything anymore. I'm largely on the path of becoming a pneumatic.

Attached: 1645417374342.png (1280x720, 1.33M)