This is the board that years ago was always searching for HAPPENINGS...

This is the board that years ago was always searching for HAPPENINGS, and now that we have such things we are supposed to be against it?
What's wrong Any Forums, are you not entertained?

Attached: 2665.jpg (1200x1200, 249.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the faggots who are against are nothing but disguised russians and the subhumans who believed in populistic commie tier propaganda

we're gonna send russia back to 1998 and replace them with mongols.

CZYSTA ANARCHIA TO IDEOLOGIA BIALEGO CZLOWIEKA

RZADY PO 100 CHLOPA MAX ZEBY KAZDY GLOS SIE LICZYL

JEBAC ZYDOW I TEGO PIERDOLONEGO ZYDOWSKIEGO NIEMCA MAZOWIECKIEGO, HAIL WIELKIEJ LECHI I JEBAC SZCZEPIONKOWCOW CO ZDECHNA ZA PARE LAT OD KRWOTOKOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Never.jpg (1600x900, 35.79K)

Insert on

Attached: 1643040175989.jpg (679x960, 120.71K)

Thats nice Kurwa.

My toilet is clogged. And stop beating your wife

Doesn't matter China is going to bleed Russia dry of everything they still have including their women.

I don't like happenings that directly affects me. Gas already through the roof and prices on the supermaket are on the rise too. This is fucked up because Biden's so stupid closing pipes that Trump made.

Attached: 4583.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

And what would the current happening be, user? the ghost of kiev? ain't much of one.

Attached: 1645745876570.png (768x688, 610.89K)

>we
lol
lmao

I don't want to die. I recently got a good sized raise at work and am in the best shape of my life. Things are going decent for once and then COVID, biden and now this war are fucking everything up.

After all the Russian artillery strikes, there are lots of ghosts in kiev.

pic rel is the only happening you need to keep your eye on.

council of foriegn relations, builderberg, davos, word economic forum, whorld health organisation, united nations, bill gates, prince charles, klause swab, rothchilds, rockafells, black rock, vanguard
rockafella lock step, the great reset, the 4th industrial revolution, jons hopkins spars, crimson contagion, pre planed lab made biowepon, peter dazic, pentagon, faucie, obama,
the words pandemic, vaccine, gain of function all changed meaning to unroll global domination plan, forced untested mrna gene therapy, killed all animals in trials. killed 3% of humans in short term pfizer study,
proven to cause, myocarditis, blood clots, stroke, blood pressure issues, auto imune disoders ie aids. microsoft, space x 42,000 5g satalites
in orbit covers all earth , no where to run, 5g is for combat drones and robots not humans, social credit score, global digital currency, admitted planned human micro chipping,
overcentralized artificial intelegence controlled beast system. you where warned

ps read this out loud like you are a slam poet nigger

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

Attached: gangsta.jpg (500x500, 43.43K)

Now this is a 90% shill/glownigger mix board.

You're a dumb mutt with no understanding of geopolitics

kek you got a point there fren. Probably anyways, or (((allegedly)))

Attached: 1646256982393.jpg (828x1175, 479.73K)

Attached: 1622150502681.jpg (467x488, 42.67K)

A good daring synthesis user. Based, but work on more coherence in the delivery.

well I outline it all in more depth in this 4 hour video, but that word salad covers some simple points.

rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html

it overs viedeo evidence of gene therapy, quantum dot tattoos, social credit scores, global government, 5g global satellite grid, space lasers, combat drones, artificial intelligence, dmt aliens, demons, exorcisms, fallen angels, giants, human sacrifice, genetic blood purity, lab made inter species chimeras, just to name a few things.

the beaner of moscow?!?!

>Are you not entertained?
Very entertained.

Thought about joining the Marshalls to get this experience firsthand.

too slow of a happening

got bored of it 2 days in

still my mental instability makes me keep lurking here and posting from time to time