Should minimum wage be $15?

Give me the pros and cons of why?

Attached: 84A913CC-164C-4C47-9847-420FB41FB43D.jpg (554x554, 20.02K)

It really depends on which state. $15/hour is peanuts in NYC. $15/hr in South Dakota you will live like a king. There's a reason each state has their own minimum wage, because each state is different.

prices should go down, wages should go up slightly

Trips of truth following HH. Kek strikes again.

The "7 dollars an hour wage" is a strawman, I havent seen any jobs in my area paying that low in a very long time

No. It should be $30/hr. That would price 99.9% of niggers and retard trash out of the laborforce permanently.

Why not $3000 an hour if wage increases won’t cause inflation?

they pay $9 here for security

just make money illegal and nuke russia

My friend worked at a fast food restaurant before COVID and was making about 8 an hour.

Their pay should cut in half. Customer service is half of what it was before nigger world.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Should be about 23$

Attached: OIP (18).jpg (474x325, 17.98K)

The question is how much do you value an hour of your time? To me, I think its not good for anyone to be doing a shit job for $15 an hour especially when these crap places like McD's can easily afford to pay it. It is different if you are doing a job which you truly enjoy, but that's rare and most people with those jobs exceed the $15 hourly rate.

No one pays min wage. Local McD's has a perpetual sign looking for workers, and starting pay is $15.75.

Who the fuck are they finding to "guard" stuff for $72/shift, before taxes? That's like $50 take home after food, fuel, & taxes.

No, livable wage needs to be a right

Good. That's still too much.

And there should be a hefty tax on flipping properties. Mortage backed securities, and rampant greed in the housing market is whats really sucking up peoples income, but thats never gunna happen. Any boomer with a slice of land likes seeing their property value go up, and local governments everywhere love the higher property taxes.

There should be effectively be NO MINIMUM WAGE, sadly most people are retarded and inflation is inevitable due to the retarded masses screeching for free gibs, from the niggers of section 8 housing, to the middle class and their schooling, to the boomers and their social security. This is a nation of stupid useless parasites who only want more, fortunately my only solace is that you can't outmaneuver bad economics and when the collapse comes the entire thing will come crashing down

niggers in the south

Show the immigration rate over the same time period

Wouldn't you need to hire security to watch the security?

>fake pic
no way the bun would be shaped that well

>Should minimum wage be $15?
No it should be higher, anyone who disagrees is a capitalist bootlicker

Attached: Mussochad.jpg (1024x817, 121.08K)

Hey I posted about this earlier.
I feel the discussion on minimum wage has been controlled to be only one of two options, "increase money good", and "increase money bad". No one ever talks about other things that could help the situation for low-wage workers, like decreasing the cost of living. You could do it through strengthening public transit to make it a viable option compared to cars, and putting sweeping limits on rent based on different criteria. Neither of those would harm small businesses like raising minimum wage would.

no, it should be $45. it needs to be enough for a decent living. that was its original intent

Attached: Min.jpg (809x453, 106.56K)

keeping rent low would actually help small business.