youtu.be/fYUT36YGOh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hurry up.

Nukes aren't real

Feels like something that would cause a blackout

Based
Bluepilled

Attached: based.jpg (708x697, 99.71K)

INB4 Any Forums with the "oooooooo but nuclear is safe! nothint can ever go wrong with nuclear! I luv muh nuclear!"

I drop nukes into my toilet every morning. Its my daily Pearl Harbor routine.

Do you taste metal?

The fuck are those pillars of light?

I hope they fucking bomb it

Attached: Kino.jpg (1600x965, 174.32K)

>inb4 the truth
Still the least deadly, lefty faggot.

YASS PUTIN BROS! POISON THE WORLD WITH A NUCLEAR RAIN!

Bring it. I have a fully stocked bunker ready to go. Cant wait to watch the rest of you burn.

Sure they arent. You are about to bet your life on that comment faggot.

Still don’t care init

Anybody else ever feel like Jeff Goldblum at the end of The Fly holding the barrel of Geena Davis's shotgun to his head and begging her to pull the trigger?
Just do it Putin, you monkey fuck. End this nightmare.

Attached: honkler smoke.png (831x799, 229.05K)

you wouldnt know fun if it bent over infront of your cock

Are you 100% sure that the USA had nothing to do with it?

And this is why nuclear power plants will never be taken into consideration. Some maniac can cause nuclear mayhem by destroying one.

Don't worry guys I'm actually from the future after nuclear war. Everything turns out fine. Just try to relax now..ok?

Attached: 497594526_1faa3b5929_b.jpg (1024x755, 82.27K)

Won't a meltdown in Ukraine mostly hit Europe anyway? Don't think you need the bunker just yet.

You fucking retards have no idea how nuclear reactors work. They don't just explode like a nuclear bomb if they get shot at, and modern nuclear plants have automatic failsafes to prevent radiation leaking in case of a total system failure.

Literally nothing is going to happen

Attached: 1616019553769.png (306x306, 112.17K)

One chernobyl, two chernobyl, what does it matter? You liked the series and the stalker games.

they're really going all out for stalker 2, fuckig chenrobyl 2 in your lifetime!

this but unironically

I do now. In the US tho

We are talking about soviet era nuclear power plants. For all we know that plant can have the same structure as Chernobyl

Not my problem

>the masterplan is to create an uninhabitable zone so the UN cant keep expanding....

>its genius

Attached: fzRH.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

> Implying this one is modern or safe
Lol

LIVESTREAM GET IN HERE NIGGERS
youtube.com/watch?v=fYUT36YGOh8

They aren't gonna blow it up retard. They have nuclear weapons for that

They don't have fail safes against being blown up you moron. How are people as dumb as you even alive?

70,000 watching...

Attached: 1646285855518.png (420x410, 143.3K)

>"oooooooo but nuclear is safe! nothint can ever go wrong with nuclear! I luv muh nuclear!"

Nuclear is quite safe, but sabotage is intentional and not exactly preventable... Kinda like what happens when somebody at your coal fired plant sabotages the rail lines, digs them up, well your train wont get into the plant to resupply the coal... So.... It kinda fubar's things up... Sabotage of any sort of power system whether its thru electronics and hacking switchboards, mechanical, damaging the critical systems, or simply damaging the infrastructure to limit certain task from being performed. Sabotage is intentional and hard to prevent.

Attached: 1646147211421.png (625x800, 448.77K)

COCKHOLES GONNA BLOW IT UP. Russia also says COCKHOLES were developing nukes here with American help.

EXPLOSION!!!! JUST NOW!

youtu.be/fYUT36YGOh8