Russian Air Superiority

Where is it? What the fuck are the S-400s doing? We've got videos of Ukrainian sorties while Russia is chillen?

Attached: R (2).jpg (1200x812, 228.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5BAZ2bBUzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't believe what you see.

Ukraine defences splintered into smaller groups now, Russia trying to limit civilian casualties.

When there is a decent enough grouping, they are vaporized.

Even the videos of their old yee yee ass SU-24s if they got new SUs maybe Tanisha would still be fuckin wt they ass

>What the fuck are the S-400s doing
Ukraine doesn't have any Stealth?

>Russia trying to limit civilian casualties
>carpet bombs cities

Attached: OIP (16).jpg (474x177, 11.13K)

Where can I read best non-jew reports?

Chink

Jokes on you I'm yt

Your posts and the way you typed them out made me raise my level of hatred for Canadians that I previously once thought to be impossible.

Good, dipshit. Enjoy your jew king

Okay I'm taking this as confirmation that nobody can really explain it which is what I thought

>What the fuck are the S-400s doing?
Same thing they've been doing in Syria as Israel bombs them with no hindrance or repercussion

nothing :)

>Evidence
Vlad hasn't remotely begun carpet bombing just yet.
NO mention that when fucking Israel "retaliates" against a bottle rocket attack, Hospitals, power stations, fuel dumps are their FIRST targets. are you actually keeping up on whats happening?
Response is pointless, back to CNN with you.

Cope. Russia wont put their planes up because 80's tech stingers will drop them like fly's.

No Nigger is more accurate

Are you saying they do have air superiority right now? Is the UAF not grounded?

Well I'm British but I'm like 85% Irish blood so that's like a eurocoon

Yeah cause the Russians want to intercept Israeli air assets

Attached: 1395236957019.gif (150x165, 13.3K)

probably testing against nato weapons

there was some reporting today that the Russians used up all the precision stand off munitions they had allocated to this operation already. These are things you cannot just go down to Costco and get a 12 pack of. If thats the case, any attack aircraft now have to get in close and personal with targets, which makes them ideal targets for MANPADS (Stingers). They supposedly lost three planes today as well.

are they not flying planes because they would get shot down or are they carpet bombing cities?

I fully believe you and everything that a memeflag jew would say

That SU burning on the roof was actually kinda comfy. Russians providing heat to Europe even in death.

I've seen pretty neutral reports that Russia has a limited supply of precision guided missiles and didn't adequately stock for the 'plan b' phase but I'm not sure. It doens't really jive with their doctrine although I guess being cheap does...

The S-400s are owned by the Syrian government, and S-400s don't just shoot down planes but also missiles (in theory , not so much in practice)

Russians don't want the west to see what they have. It's old stuff mostly they brought out of storage in some cases. Other than that, they're using classical Soviet tactics. They're not using their heavy stuff, like we have, like neutron bombs, and shit from space and other stuff. But I have heard of them using vacuum bombs. Not good.
youtube.com/watch?v=K5BAZ2bBUzM

Of course they do...Russian declared no fly zone across Ukraine.
There are literally not many targets worthy of Mig airstrikes. The Ukie army very wisely splintered their forces, awaiting Russian mechanized columns for ambush..
Uk's literally reduced to this, this nightmare will end in a few days.

Russians are no where near as into PGM's as the West is

It's at least of a certain altitude right? Somebody was telling me about a low-altitude capability gap on the Russian side but it sounds like horseshit.

Well on Tuesday I called it would be over within a week after they threw every sanction possible at and they pivoted back to artillery-first. I'm hoping Vlad can save face for me

Well I don't think that's necessarily true in terms of conventional warfighting capabilities but I do know that the US has a huge arsenal of PGM based off of the last 65 years of asymmetrical warfare.

I'm just shocked because I've seen quite a few convoys hit I thought it would be way harder for the UAF

I can’t imagine that they only scheduled it to be a 5 day war so on day 8 they’ve run out of weapons. What would make sense to me is a general sticking with a losing plan because it is his plan and his ego won’t allow him to admit a miscalculation. I still don’t see a situation where Russia loses militarily. It does seem that ukrainians are pissed off though so good luck winning them over.