Why is Finland stabbing Russia in the back?

Why is Finland stabbing Russia in the back?

Attached: Finland.jpg (1098x1600, 311.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nmb0SeKFrHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we didn't, Russia stabbed us in the back. They reap what they sow

Attached: 1515456846428.jpg (1024x1024, 127.29K)

They were never friends.

Because it wants to lose even more territory. I'm thinking the entire coast up to Rauma must be annexed to Russia for Finland to feel historically relevant again.

Attached: 1643081681709.jpg (526x521, 30.94K)

bye bye finland

To stab them in the back they have to have been friends to begin with which they were not.

Gay country full of gay people

Well atleast I won't go without a fight.

Attached: 483e6cca.jpg (237x212, 14.66K)

did we? when? i think i'm bit out of the loop here, Finland has not yet joined Nato last time i checked

What did they do?

better yet, what did we do?

Asian genes

>Finland was classified as an ally of Nazi Germany
Joined the wrong side.

We decide if we join NATO or not, NOT Russia. Yet again you ruskies want to attack and kill us for no reason.

Finland please buy our weapons. We have lots of rich people to make richer.

I'm not Russian

We do not forget, do not forgive. expect us.

Attached: 1534847426324.jpg (2448x2991, 2.07M)

you will die in a barrage of artillery and missile bombardment, you wont "fight" anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Nmb0SeKFrHg

There are prophecies about this.Finland and Sweden maybe Norway too i dont remember will be planning with nato a strike from their grounds against Russia.But Russia will know beforehand due to agents they will have in these countries and theyll destroy them.It is said in the prophecies that their destruction will terrify all of humanity.

Good luck firing a barrage at a bunch of trees.

Attached: 131817200476.gif (320x332, 211.43K)

Rectally sodomized ruskie cope thread

Attached: 1645883622732.jpg (640x895, 72.7K)

I'm beginning to understand why everyone has been importing fighting age men. They intend to send them all to die.

because russia wandering around, stabbing random people

lol but theres one even older then that, its the prophecy of MET (mitään ei tapahdu=nothing ever happens)

captcha jws8p (jews ate p(enis) )

Mutual security is a two-way street. If you live in a society, you have to give up a lot of primitive freedoms. You don't complain that you HAVE TO use a respectful language when you are interacting within the society even if it takes your freedom to screech loudly. Drop your hubris and acquire at least a basic theory of mind.

Who the fuck made you the world police bitch?
Fuck off and die.

Attached: 0dfff9e8.jpg (240x198, 6.52K)

>you will die in a barrage of artillery and missile bombardment, you wont "fight" anything

Educate yourself stupid leaf. It is mandatory to have bomb shelters in every block. We are good and likely will survive nuclear war. Cannot say same thing about you.

>nothing ever happens

he says as the bear leaves it's cave forever

it only applies to finland, hence the language of it (met is finnish) nothing ever happens here

Gay as fuck faggots gonna get bombed

>Drop the hubris
>Proceeds to demonstrate Russian hubris

Jesus I hope the coming economic crash makes the 90s look like a cakewalk 25 million dead soviets in WW2 was too few

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-174948.png (1423x2048, 1.89M)