NEW STUDY - 61% OF ADULTS INVOLUNTARILY ALONE

>inc.com/jeff-steen/1-in-3-americans-suffer-from-serious-loneliness-its-worse-for-business-leaders-this-simple-mind-shift-can-help.html

What is causing this crisis, Any Forums? What are the political implications?

Attached: 1646329085135.png (1290x1556, 220.5K)

What's gonna be the nickname for the involuntary lonely?

How do the numbers correlate with melanin?

>What is causing this crisis, Any Forums?
Alienation and atomization (pushed by jews).

>What are the political implications?
We need a real holocaust

that clearly says 61% of "young adults" you retard

51% of mothers are single mums?

Attached: 805FA118-6B78-43B8-BF73-9AB89BC00F0B.jpg (322x279, 50.4K)

Attached: ai waifu.jpg (2126x1984, 2.24M)

What if covid made you less sociable? I mean it'd be pretty suddle.

This might be possible. I haven't been the same since I got covid.

Is it a bad thing?

How else do you get more mutts than adult niggers in your opinion?

>suddle

Attached: 1642133075766.jpg (588x1024, 103.67K)

A few things are causing this crisis. I think one of the biggest culprits is popular media making it seem like the norm is for people to constantly be having sex and in relationships. Look at shows like friends, seinfield, and how I met your mother. The main characters , both male and female have a different boyfriend/girlfriend every week and then people watch these shows and think that's the norm and they have a false perception of reality. And then they start to get angry and wonder why they aren't having as much sex as the characters in the TV shows who seem to very easily be dating and banging quality men/women left and right.

You get used to it after awhile. I don't even know how to live any other way.

...Alright.

The problem is everyone constantly watching shows instead of having sex.

Dude, we just had three years of lockdowns. Teenagers still see people in school. The middle aged have established their families already. Young adults are the ones that have yet to find their partner. Of course they are hardest hit by the government forcing their lifes on pause.

fucking a woman is retarded now you have to have like half a million to even think about it

and it's not something that happens in your 20's and 30's these cunts were acting like that in highschool when they had nothing to show for themselves

Lower your standards. Both of you

I feel like if I wanted a gf it wouldn't be that hard to get one rn, I just can't be assed, I spend all of my free time playing Elden Ring and I'm having so much fun, much more fun than when I was dating back in the day. When I look back, I should have just stayed playing games instead of wasting my time with women.

>What is causing this crisis, Any Forums?
Women vote for feminist laws that make it extremely dangerous for men to be around women -> people get lonely.

WOMEN.
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

I'm a volcel now and yours is the correct take. I think most modern women are too far gone, almost all the women I've been with romantically or sexually have been nothing but heartache and trouble.

What if you're alone but not lonely?

Attached: 1585086245718.jpg (885x1200, 328.51K)

>people are fat, disgusting, infantile slobs with abrasive, obnoxious personalities, a myriad of physical and mental health issues, low class trashy animals with no manners, whose only hobby is netflix and vidya/tiktok
>surprised when no one wants them, not even other losers

people in the 1800s had leagues more class than modernites. it was easy for them to find partners worth dating. now? everyone is trash, male and female, and no one wants each other, no one wants to improve. 80% of the population should be holocausted.

BASED
Collapse is inevitable

Forever alones. It was a meme in 08 but now that normies feel it they write articles and shit.
I think it's just a new emo phase.

>reject religion, family, nature, sharing, community to worship consumerism and niggers
what? what happened? why my life is so shit? b-but i just bought a new iphone
how can this be????
get your shit together, before it's too late

I wouldn't even fuck half the females that come onto me

I don't want shit culture in my house

>51% of mothers of small kids are lonely
>i.e. 51% of mothers of small kids are single mothers
This is a demographic time bomb. Single mothers are hugely correlated with crime and sexual degeneracy (LGBTCIA)