You are the evil, not the WEF. I fully support the WEF

You are the evil, not the WEF. I fully support the WEF.
The WEF supports a living wage for workers.
You do not.
The WEF supports unions.
You do not.
The WEF supports universal healthcare.
You do not.
The WEF supports environmental policies for a cleaner and sustainable future.
You do not.
The WEF supports social safety nets.
You do not.
The WEF supports police reform to avoid the rampant authoritarianism in the USA
You do not.
The WEF supports regulations on big companies so they can't put toxins and other evil shit in their products.
You do not.
The WEF believes businesses must be mandated to serve the people and benefit them.
You do not.

The WEF is not the evil. YOU are the evil. I'm sorry. You could have all supported those things, which are good things and which we all need. You chose not to because you are evil. Maybe WEF is evil too but no matter how evil they are, they will never be as evil as you. You will always be the single greatest evil

Attached: klaus schwab.jpg (2400x1600, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
weforum.org/about/klaus-schwab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait till you are on the social credit system and they threaten you with prison for not doing what they tell you. I doubt you'll ever tell anyone in your prison cell that you supported this. That is if you're not shot and burried.

I always admired Klausi. German BVLL controlling all the shitskin hordes with a fair but iron fist. I'm trying to join WEF. See you later.

>"Ve vill penetrate your body, und injekt our foreign liquids."

You WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

That's all you can do is fearmonger that if people don't submit to your evil, de facto enslavement right-wing policies that some awful, vague, undefined, horrible "tyranny" will happen. And that somehow by making the world better, we're making it worse. No thanks. I'll pass on what bullshit you're selling

The WEF supports genocide
I do not.
/thread

Go ahead eat the bugs, drink the onions and rent everything...

>Tell me zitizen 73949. Why do ze deserve to ze live? What can you contribute to make it worth it for uz?

Nothing but fearmongering. That's all any of you can do is fearmonger needlessly. Oh well. You could have supported the important left-wing policies our society desperately needs but you chose not to. So too bad, I'm fully 100% supporting the WEF.

The WEF supports you'll own nothing and be happy
I do not

Hey Klaus, with all due respect, go fuck yourself

Attached: Oy To The Vey.jpg (474x605, 37.77K)

That's you. That's republicans. That's the right-wing. That's the world you envision and want, dipshit. Where everyone works their ass off or they're tossed aside by their society and deprived of their rights. Deceptive piece of shit.

Transhumanists are inhuman eugenicists.

Fine. Go fuck yourself.

You literally support "you'll own nothing and be miserable". That's the right-wing line. "You'll own nothing and be miserable"

> supports, believes
> The WEF promised me all this free shit. For free!
Don't be so fucking stupid.

Goyim have you ever watched any of their videos or talks?? Have you see Klaus book? You have no idea what's going on...

You're dumb

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: 2A4D79CE-08F3-4839-814F-0FE55B04DAAF.jpg (850x753, 112.3K)

if only life was as simple as giving out free things.

>"That's all you can do is fearmonger"
>has nothing but gloomy tales of pandemics and wars that aren't real

>he trusts the richest people in the world to improve things for the little man
what actually causes this

>Right Wing Boogyman
You know people on the left also don't also support WEF right?

Yes, dumb and worthless. These types think they deserve a living for being born.

Yea they support human rights in ways that you all absolutely don't. And the only thing any of you can do is smear them and spread lies and fearmonger. And even the small amount of bad things they do believe in pale in comparison to the evil that you and the rest of the right-wing are trying to purvey

>Nothing but fearmongering.
...Ah, as if there weren't mandatory vaccinations? As if people haven't lost jobs for refusing?

Imagine typing all this out only for me to not read it. Niggers tongue my anus

>You do not.
Who the fuck is "you"? Is this your first time here? There are a multitude of thoughts and ideas here. Lurk moar you stupid faggot. This isn't Reddit.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

You are the evil, not the WEF. I fully support the WEF.
The WEF supports a living wage for workers.
You do not.
The WEF supports unions.
You do not.
The WEF supports universal healthcare.
You do not.
The WEF supports environmental policies for a cleaner and sustainable future.
You do not.
The WEF supports social safety nets.
You do not.
The WEF supports police reform to avoid the rampant authoritarianism in the USA
You do not.
The WEF supports regulations on big companies so they can't put toxins and other evil shit in their products.
You do not.
The WEF believes businesses must be mandated to serve the people and benefit them.
You do not.

LOOLL, MFW HE DESCRIBED GERMANY.

That's a pretty bow you tied around that pile of shit.

Attached: 1646331906907.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

Goyim, I'm not left or right wing... I very much doubt you've watched ANY of their talks or videos. They ""support"" human rights only when it benefits them and only human rights for certain people. They've literally publicy said that they want you to eat bugs, own nothing and rent everything. You don't have to be a part of any political party to see trough their bs.

J E W S

Jews are behind klaus schwab. He is their front man.

>In 2004, with the financial contribution received as part of the Dan David Prize, he established a new foundation: the Forum of Young Global Leaders (for leaders under 40). Seven years later, in 2011, he created the Global Shapers Community (for potential leaders between the ages of 20 and 30).

weforum.org/about/klaus-schwab

Attached: 2.jpg (607x825, 126.73K)

Reddit is visiting and they can't help but throwing the occasional fit lol.