Why are you all so full of hate?

Decided to check out this place after hearing about it on my home site (Reddit) and man is it a cesspool here. Everyone is filled with such hatred for everyone who isn't a straight, white, cismale. You guys should drop the anger, get a hobby, and join a subreddit that you're interested in. You'd feel better.

Attached: uwu.jpg (1018x1200, 54.93K)

Attached: backtor.png (396x382, 160.98K)

This is our hobby. And most of us WHERE in hobby subreddits.

I was radicalized by Ben Shapiro when he made me imagine the hypocrisy if it was the other way around
I'm past the breaking point now.
I WILL write an angry letter to my representative

kill yourself nigger lol

I actively avoid niggers and trannies, so yeah, life is pretty easy and not insanity inducing.

kill yourself, faggot

my tolerance made everything worse

why are you a faggot?

fuck off tranny you will never be a woman!

Attached: 1646251167862.jpg (396x595, 28.48K)

Yes it has made my life better. The word ‘nigger’ makes me laugh every single day. Fuck you nigger, kill yourself tonight.

We have hobbies, faggot. It's called hating niggers, jews, trannies, and jannies.

>Why are you all so full of hate?
Its not hate.
Its realism.
>Never Relax Around Blacks (and their pets)
I would have been dead if it wasn't for this sage advice.

Its larp you gay retarded black chimpanzee knuckle dragging NIGGER

>nigger

Lol!

fuck straight white cismales too you ugly watermelon-lookin bull dyke. u lame as fuk coming up in here with disrespect

You get what you fucking deserve.

Attached: 1643577691182.jpg (559x456, 83.79K)

Heil

Bait. but if not yeah we have a lot of "hate" especially the entire 1/3rd of this board who is like muslim or hispanic, sure that's a total coincidence right don't you ever wonder if there's a bit more depth to being a reactionary in 2020 than Google Corp talking points about le hate?

Because you exist.

Don't be a fag, faggot.

Checked. the Left have always been the antagonists since day 1 up until today never forget that we have a defensive right against those who want to destroy our home and family

My neighbor put his US flag flying from his porch so I asked him what for because he did it only for July the 4th and he sperged at me
>dhud jew watch the news
>putin russia nukes we're at war
This is Virginia (not NoVA)

So who diddled your cock user your dad or your uncle. Your 3%of the population but your kind makes up for 94% of child rape molestation and child murder

KYS and maybe there will be less hate.

Attached: 1645643705133.png (960x720, 690.87K)