Ukraine will not join NATO or EU, we will remain neutral and maintain friendly relations with the west and Russia

>Ukraine will not join NATO or EU, we will remain neutral and maintain friendly relations with the west and Russia
WOW that was hard, can I have a nobel peace prize now?

Attached: zelensky.jpg (193x261, 7.18K)

Nice try, Putin bot. Russia is a threat to Democracy.

Would America ever accept a chinese or russian puppet state at its border? I highly doubt it

USA almost caused WW3 because of Cuba

Give granny an AK and tell her Ukraine will be free if she fires on a Russian tank. That’ll get him the Nobel jew prize.

Stfu memefaggot

stop you're making too much sense!

Not being in NATO is why Russia cna fuck with them

>Ukraine will not join NATO or EU
Russia has no right to make such demands

you see...

NOOO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT UKRAINIANS SHOULD DIE FOR THIS GLOBOHOMO PUPPET BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE AVENGERS ON STAR DESTROYER IN EPOSODE 9!!!!

Attached: 2soy.jpg (800x633, 231.61K)

To be fair, you could launch ordinance from the Karrsen 1021LX from the Keys and hit Cuba with it. That distance is worth getting uppity about.

If you take a realistic and historical view on the situation it has a right to make these demands

How so?

>no please sir putin we will be good neutral boys, crimea is all yours and your 8 year proxy war within our borders is all on us, too
imagine being this much of a cuck

And from Ukraine you cant? Literally most of the main Russian cities are within launching distance from the Ukrainian border

Russia has every right to make those demands

That's a very strange explanation, what does that have to do with your claim?

in reciprocity, we demand Russia moves its armed forces and nuclear weapons away from countries located on our borders.

No it doesn't. It's like saying Poland does because we owned Lwów. Nobody is making such retarded demands except Russians who only live to die for wealthy oligarchs that don't even live in Russia.

USA had nukes in Turkey. Soviets decided to put nukes in Cuba. USA was ready to go nuclear war if that happens. Chruschev was a limp dick faggot so he chickened out. Ukraine is the same thing. Nukes will be stationed there on the boarder of Russia with 4 mins flight tiem.

If you think Russia will stop there, you are either retarded or paid. They will try to use nuclear blackmail to get Baltic and may be even your shithole of a country.

Attached: IKEANLAW.jpg (686x863, 60.41K)

That's nice but they are making those demands so you should probably deal with it instead of pretending they aren't allowed to make demands.

You're right which is why it will be war.

look mate I'm not pro-russian at all and I'm absolutely not defending Putins war crimes. It's just there's a massive historical build-up to this mess and the more I read the more I also see the failures of thr West and especially the USA. Ask yourself, do you feel safer than before 2014 now? It's a shame the US dragged Europe and especially Germany into this, it's us that will pay for their arrogant adventurism.

>but they are making those demands so you should probably deal with it
in reciprocity, we demand Russia moves its armed forces and nuclear weapons away from countries located on our borders.

Yes because this hurts globohomo, not allowed for.

Poland supports Finlands demand of immediate Russian expansionist threats near Karelia and the withdrawal of all Russians from Karelia Who have installed a puppet government over rightful Finnish people.

>It's a shame the US dragged Europe and especially Germany into this
so I see you prescribe to theory that Putin is NATOs best spy

make them, or make a deal with them. like Finland did. You are not in NATO and no one threatened you. Now you say that you are gonna try to get in NATO so they start to threaten you.

>prescribe
subscribe**

Ukraine is something very different to Russia than Poland or the Baltic states. I think they've somehow came to term that you are in NATO now but why the fuck did the USA have to meddle in fucking Ukraine, the epitome of a buffer state that should remain neutral. And look what Ukraine got out of this in the end. Mass exodus and total destruction, very nice.