They knew the Vaxx does not stay at the injection site

They always claimed the vaccine mRNA stays at the injection site yet their own data confirms they knew it does go to the liver (10-15% versus IM) and ovaries (2-5% versus intramuscular).

Attached: 1646315576755.jpg (1142x683, 198.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And another page of glorious results.

Attached: 1646315623872.jpg (868x934, 165.05K)

>LUCIFERASE
THE SIMULATION IS GLITCHING AGAIN

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

bump - happy to finally see something come from the Pfizer dump.

Can we sue them, now?

Attached: cat-and-snake-bump-1640170796228.webm (456x456, 459.56K)

Those smug pro vax motherfuckers who told me not to worry and that the injection does not spread throughout the body. I asked them how they knew that was the case, and explained that the only way they "know" anything is by putting faith into the institutions tell them their information.
The vindication feels good, but I think I'd rather have been wrong. No sympathy for anyone who wished me harm for not wanting the injection, but I fear for all of the regular people who were just brainwashed into "trusting the science".

mfw not vaxxed

Attached: 1646172380189.webm (338x610, 913.19K)

Not the main issue. Luciferase is latin for "light bearing".
The main issue is the confirmation that Pfizer knew that is does not stay in the injection site.
Then there is the obvious conspiracy of >295621351
Where it is specifically written of a gene targeted for the liver and another for the ovaries.

I love how powerless snakes are against cats.

post the summary as bullet points, then the detailed evidence

Well it would invalidate your written consent forms. But get a legalese guy on it.

>Can we sue them, now?

Imagine thinking the controlled beast system is going to do anything.

Be a kind Bong and do some of the work yourself. Start with these docs of the pack.
125742_S1_M2_26_pharmkin-tabulated-summary
125742_S1_M2_26_pharmkin-written-summary

ITS NOT SPECIFICALLY TARGETED IT JUST GETS INTO EVERYTHING DUE TO THE LNP DELIVERY VEHICLE

IN ANOTHER RAT STUDY THEY INJECTED IT INTO THE BLOODSTREAM AND IT INDUCED SEVERE MYOCARDITIS

NOTHING EVER STAYS FULLY INTRAMUSCULAR THERE ARE CAPILLARIES THAT SEND IT SYSTEMIC

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: 943B9881-E202-42E5-93D1-D0D6991696CC.jpg (1280x720, 124.34K)

We all knew since Yeadon were you sleeping for the last 2 years?

I do not care for the science, it is obvious. They stated many times the LNP stays at the injection site.
It does not, regardless of aspiration of seringe of not.
Do you feel informed while giving consent?

Difference being this proved Pfizer knew this in January 2021, while continuously stating the LNP stays at the injection site for 8 months.

TO BE FAIR BASICALLY NOBODY READS THE PACKAGE INSERT ON ANY OF THE DRUGS THEY TAKE

IF THEY DISCLOSED THIS POSSIBILITY (CERTAINTY) IN THE FINE PRINT ITS STILL UP TO THE PATIENT TO FIND OUT

>SIDE EFFECTS OF THE VAXX MAY INCLUDE: DEATH

I do not mind patient responsibility being a thing, but then there is the knowingly lying and that is something somebody can be held accountable.

Ah lookie here, a vaccine thread.
Thanks OP, amongst all of this Ukraine bullshit, almost no one was talking about this very important issue anymore.

Plenty of probably damning Pfizer documents are gonna be released while everyone is busy spazzing out about the hohols.
It's all gonna get memory holed by the media in a matter of days, of they even talk about it at all.

Pretty clever, wall street has already dumped Moderna stocks, Pfizer is gonna be next, NPCs aren't gonna notice, the whole thing is gonna be deleted from the internet as if nothing ever happened and the increase in deadly conditions in the next few years will be attributed to whatever bullshit reasons globohomo will come up with.

NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1646255162031.jpg (800x1200, 388.81K)

Bump

bump

Attached: corona chan.jpg (750x732, 406.65K)

>Pretty clever, wall street has already dumped Moderna stocks, Pfizer is gonna be next, NPCs aren't gonna notice, the whole thing is gonna be deleted from the internet as if nothing ever happened and the increase in deadly conditions in the next few years will be attributed to whatever bullshit reasons globohomo will come up with.
All the predictive programming in msm, literature and movies about drastic fertility decline of developed countries in the coming years has made me very tense, but the show must go on and Ukraine has been nothing but a distraction that was waiting to be used for years.
Oh how wonderfuly the transition from GMO free for all to a nuclear scare worked. No punches, no shots but only fear and a well crafted illusion was needed for all of this to unfold.

Attached: 1645982759445.jpg (724x1024, 144.75K)