Is Texas lost?

This is a university in Texas
youtu.be/nY0nWSlLf6k
>Purportedly spurred on by anger over Texas’ new transgender directive, which compels investigations of “abusive” transition procedures for children, at least 70 black-clad protestors milled into the Young Conservatives of Texas’ Wednesday evening event at the University of North Texas.
>Black-clad protestors screamed and heckled at a college student and Jeff Younger, the father of a child at the center of national disputes over transgenderism, forcing police to rush the student and Younger to safety
dailywire.com/news/exclusive-scared-for-my-life-police-hide-texas-student-in-closet-from-black-clad-mob-amidst-trans-directive-outrage

Attached: 1637183884214.png (1261x709, 1.28M)

yes, unless the spics hold it down, which is entirely possible. white cuckery is off the charts everywhere.

Texas is going to turn blue and the republican party will be destroyed. No one is talking about this.

Would you press the button?

Attached: as-graphic-russian-nuke-v2.jpg (1500x1554, 1.02M)

Texas zoomers are culturally californian.
Yes Texas is lost and I predict either 2028 or 2032 it will be a blue state for Presidential election. A few years later it will be a blue state in the state government.

>this is 20 people in a room in texas

The risk of destroying civiliation itself is a risk worth taking. Every major anglophone urban center must wiped out

UNT has always been full of faggots like this. It's an odd mix of normies and leftist faggots.

>t. unt alumni

They look like paid actors.

Texas in every big city is a knock off california
T. Grew up here in a knock off cali, suffered greatly for it

are you serious? the whole united states is one brown shitholes with the exception of a few places

Storm your local university and burn it to the ground

I won't shed a single tear for what's left of western civilization.

Attached: 1553867362958.jpg (240x240, 8.04K)

This is cope and you will be coping until you are extinct. The man was run off the premises by a mob of >70 people and unable to finish his presentation as protected in your constitution. What the fuck is the point of having freedom of speech if you are driven out of society and nobody can hear you?

Commiefornians flee to Texas to turn it into the same shithole they are running from.

>criminalize shitty dads

Yes

Attached: 1637352491118.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

Because Ramona just only wants to study and get a diploma; so she can get wealthy being an attorney.

I hope Ramona fulfill her DREAMS.

holy KEK

Attached: 34r3rfde.png (900x675, 450.23K)

This. They'll steal it for Beto.

This. I don't know why anyone is acting surprised because that the bluest precinct in Texas was able to call up a group of 70 shock troops. Denton is lost. The UNT precinct voted NINETY FUCKING SEVEN percent for Hillary and Biden. That's worse than anywhere in California or Hawaii or even Austin. Denton is insufferable.
>t. former dentonfag

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1629883182016.gif (498x398, 141.31K)

I wouldn't be surprised if a large portion of the faggots in the video aren't even current students but dropouts that stuck around because they failed to launch elsewhere.

>we're the future

stunning N brave!

so hot !

Attached: 3427138.6099999947_image.png (235x500, 165.54K)

How can I go to one of these fun staged psyops and creeper myself beside them in minecraft? It looks like a smashing good time.

>bash this fash!!!
>uh huh you tell em comrade!!!!

lolol. i cant even.

Attached: 3358257.714999985_image.png (1078x531, 1.04M)

Black men are statistically the worst fathers

Diversity was a mistake

Imagine the smell

The fact Texas has universities means its lost. They should be burned down and everyone there exiled from the state

Attached: media_FMymKidXEAArpdx.jpg_name=orig.jpg (1125x1124, 117.66K)