Ukrainian propaganda source discovered

Thousands of pictures with fake news targeting common Russians. Made by Ukrainian shills. They are meant to demoralize our population. OP pic reads "from March 10 and onwards Russians will have food rationing".
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c0IluHLhP8mmf20V15C50S5ThYYLlAhS

Attached: talony-na-edu_1080x1080.png (1080x1080, 954.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIB7QPsNA_w
youtube.com/watch?v=cQvlDUcyL1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats a ukranian?

This is why they are taking down Russian-language news sites. They want people to only be able to get english-language bullshit narratives. The propaganda in this conflict is fucking off the charts. I can't imagine being dumb enough to buy into the absurd narrative they are propagating. I am quite sure it means bad things to come.

Since you're clearly winning, why not just turn off their internet

I wish all americans were like you. But sadly that's not the case. And now we have these fucking sanctions for putting these rabid dogs down.

While I agree there has been propaganda in this war so far on both sides...
Here is what I do know is NOT propaganda, the russian forces under estimated the ammount of time it would take to invade they fucked up the timeline it is now march, the thaw has started and the ground is soft, everything is getting stuck in the mud

Attached: 1646326406039.png (742x765, 905.54K)

is martial law really discussed in Russia?

If by discussion you mean these fake news being spread by shills, then yes. If you mean actual discussion, then no, at least not publicly.

y'all afraid to invade Romania

Attached: 1615063446397.png (220x221, 61.29K)

I have been watching alot and I keep seeing stuff getting stuck in the mud, and farmers taking it because their tractor is built to drive in the fields youtube.com/watch?v=yIB7QPsNA_w

If the convoy is out on the streets in the cities then they might stand a chance but I think the thaw will get things caught in the mud I dont think the russian troops are prepared or have the capacity to get them unstuck currently that being said both sides are going to get stuck in the mud using armored vechicles or tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=cQvlDUcyL1E

Attached: 1645225173354.gif (492x376, 323.58K)

Putin knew the sanctions would happen. Trust your leader.

>ня

Attached: AP18018731671673.jpg (2048x1365, 532.94K)

>There's, like, a country doing PROPAGANDA at me
Yeah, turnabout's a bitch, innit?

The mud season's a little different in Ukraine. They've got another 4-6 weeks of this shit, then theoretically it dries up well enough to become navigable. But that's why they've been sticking to roads, specifically roads wide and stable enough to handle 1-2 trucks "shoulder to shoulder."

Some more fun shit: those tires that aren't very good? Chinese knockoffs. Russians got scammed by their contractor.

not to mention Russia had everyone truly scared still of their military might/presence not even talking about nuclear arsenal.

Then they pull this shit and finally use their mostly Cold-War era arsenal against something that actually is fighting back and show the world the actual sorry state of things.

Equipment over a half century old. Any other nation with a mildly relevant military has been innovating/updating their cold-war designed equipment to keep it modernized.

ffs the mig29's newest targeting system is from 2009 and it's estimated only ~100 of their ~600 mig29's were completed. It's a russian designed system and the majority of the new hardware ended up being sold to other countries. Fucking Algeria finished updates on their all their Mig's in 2017.

If they're so afraid of the West and that is the budget allowed to one of their primary fighter aircraft - imagine the protocol around their ground equipment as we've seen in Ukraine. They could of probably fear mongered harder with more success and keep their cold mysterious evil red man image to the West than show how obsolete and unmotivated their military is and get even my shithole country (Swedefag) to disregard any threat from Russia.

Then they dont even have backup logistics prepared resulting in half their equipment losses being from running out of fuel rather than Ukraine doing jack shit.

Fuck the west it can all burn and Ukraine can burn. I really thought Russia was gonna steamroll Ukraine and make the Americlaps fucking piss themselves and hopefully wipe it off the earth. I'm sure half their nukes wouldn't even survive a launch anymore let alone make a oceanic flight. I'm sure they'll reach Sweden though thankfully and I'm a mile away from the coast where there's a airbase and radar array so counting on being instantly incinerated if the nukes Russia fires here even make it this fucking far

Now we gotta rely on chinks and sandnigs to put a stop to the globohomo/west

Attached: 1381270832466.jpg (478x582, 56.17K)

>Any other nation with a mildly relevant military has been innovating/updating their cold-war designed equipment to keep it modernized.
I need to locate a source, but purportedly they sourced all the trucks, tanks, etc. from a particularly shitty element of the military hoping to save a quick buck. Russia has newer equipment and may bring it to the front, but you'd think they'd have lead with it.

Starting to suspect they'd hoped NATO would respond immediately, waste a ton of energy destroying the old stock, then roll out with the new and shiny death machines.

Fun fact most tires on the actual military vehicles (not scooby doo vans and shit) are self-inflating and extremely susceptable to breaking down when not rotated (driven on) or properly stored. The sun kills them if they just sit. So obviously with all this cold war era equipment sitting for god knows how long in unprotected storage now the moment they're htiting rough terrain or getting stuck in mud they're breaking apart or just not holding air.

>how obsolete and unmotivated their military is
I think you've made a fair point about their obsolete equipment in this campaign, but "this campaign" sees a unique demoralization, too. They're invading what looks and acts like Western Russia, at least on the eastern end of Ukraine. If you grow up in Columbia, MO, you don't roll into Saint Louis and see nothing but Huns and Turks out to rob your testicles. You see normal people. And due to "security concerns" the military forced out young boys on NO pretext of war, or necessary war, and were told to go shoot people that look like their Aunt.

I agree it is singularly fucking retarded to do that, but they won't have the same compunctions invading a more alien country. That goes double if Russia successfully ratchets up propaganda about The Awful Swedes or what have you.

my thoughts exactly. I really want to be a Putinbro but leading in with what they did - if they DO have the equipment/tech in the backlines they say they do, then leading in with equipment we're used to seeing third world insurgent groups using was a shit take on Putin or his Generals' part. I'm no military expert but I'm pretty sure it's just awful strategy.

hey fun fact, If you look was talking about TANKS AND ARMORED vehicles getting stuck in the mud if you can read you low iq bolshevik shitlord the tire situation and the food shortages are an entire different supply problem not an operational disadvantage

How do we know it's fake and made by shills?

do you see the yellow ukie armband on the guy on top of that apc? You arent wrong tho

My only guess would be maybe they didn't want to introduce modern equipment and tactics into the field knowing NATO would be observing VERY closely in anticipation of a direct conflict, but I mean

Cutting off your nose to spite your face, goddamn. Got a bunch of young men trying to coordinate over walkie-talkies in museum-worthy tanks with no supplies? And they expected to take Kyiv already, in some magical "perfect" case? Something's seriously wrong with their decision-making.

>military vehicles
>BUT I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT TANKS AND ARMORED VEHICLES
>ARMORED VEHICLES

fucking retard
burgerclaps don't even understand when you speak their own fucking language. You'll be a third world country in the next decade.

Attached: 1369261630809.jpg (1920x1200, 433.89K)

hello again yellow sea ys20 expert

i forget about their communication sometimes and how wildly hilarious it is that they're coordinating in Ukraine via the same walkie talkies the grocery store used I worked at when I was 16 and literally anyone can tune into their frequency.

I'm still clinging that there's some ace coming from Russia but at this point I'm just waiting for it to result in nukes.

>no answers
Oh okay then

There absolutely won't be nukes. Putin wants a legacy, an empire. Unless he's in a true last-days-in-the-bunker scenario, that button won't be pressed. He'll keep threatening it, harder and harder, knowing how fucked up Americans were about safety drills and fallout and Bikini Atoll and the like. I sincerely think MAD is a shared self-delusion to allow global superpowers to co-exist without braining each other.

Not shilling for either side, but it's part of Russian military doctrine to send in conscripts and low quality equipment in first to soften the target, set up a forward fortification near the target and then you can move in with new equipment.
Does make sense to get 1 last use out of some old equipment before ditching it, but it does make for a poor display.
I don't want to comment on Russian Military strength since I am not Russian. Other than I'm sure we haven't seen them in full force yet. They're putting in maybe 1/3rd effort now, and I'm unsure how much effort the other side is putting it but its much more than the Ruskies.

Based RussiaBro. You will be remembered as heroes

DoD and UK MOD pressers suggest 92% of the force he massed at the borders has now been deployed within Ukraine. As you've said, maybe 1/3 of Russia's entire fighting force. If Putin's serious about this, he could do national mobilization and Zerg the fuck out of it.

Only trouble is, that might be just enough for NATO to throw down the gauntlet. Either through a false flag, shit test, or genuine accident, the chances of a NATO country being fired upon increases drastically. Then we're in WW 3 territory.