Drunk Zelenskyy

youtu.be/KEHytARz8Rw

This man would rather see all his men dead than resign.

He was betrayed by the West, and now he's in the corner. He must GO! Putin ALSO must GO! The blood is on their hands.

Long Live Ukraine!

Attached: zelen.png (1078x962, 1011.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
player.d.tube/btfs/QmaQ3B5BMyAPWBrMVL2iifmJuRSq8P6rJ1biSgujAJPH71
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM

Zelensky refused to accept peace. Jewish comedian is Israel shill trying to start WW3

Zelensky order all non Jewish men from 18 to 60 to not leave tax enclosure and frozen their bank accounts. Israel takes Only Jewish refugees.

He gives guns to civilian and relieved criminals give them guns ...

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc Zegay

player.d.tube/btfs/QmaQ3B5BMyAPWBrMVL2iifmJuRSq8P6rJ1biSgujAJPH71
Exposing the lies of the jew usury order

Attached: Zerlensky.png (708x406, 312.61K)

The joke is how many ukrainians can I kill before I retire to tel aviv to frequent the gay bars

He was never betrayed by the west. We owe Ukraine nothing. He betrayed his brothers in Russia and now he betrays his people by leading them to slaughter

Holy fuck

Good luck Queef

this

He must've watched the SOTU.

>He was betrayed by the West, and now he's in the corner. He must GO! Putin ALSO must GO! The blood is on their hands.
I bet he already fled the country, all media coverage so far was reposted stuff or fake.

his face is shaking looks deep fakey af.
Amateur job

Something's going to happen very soon and zelensky it's going to be replaced by Poroshenko.

This is what Ukraine winning look like kek.

Definitely not fake, it's just that the "mask" is off! Back to comedy I guess!

One Kike dead and Ukrainian + Russian people stop dying in thousands, that is why Zelensky Jew rat try to prolong as much time as possible He is actually killing people.

Jewish bloody Passover...

Attached: smash Kike.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

>just roll over
people still make fun of the french for ww2. if he did throw his hands up instead of this thread you'd probably be making a look at this cuck coward thread, is this wrong or am I missing something???

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

he ran out of coke, dont ask me how i know

Dude is throwing away too many civilians for nothing especially since Russia is not after the country but him

Pic related, volksturm

Attached: 19627F27-042D-4B90-A982-783D6B09247A.jpg (1125x1229, 254.38K)

Actually surprised this thread wasn't created by a memeflag.

do russia actually care about him at all, i thought they wanted the country not him he is just another bug not important except morale

Attached: 1646134521479.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Bruh get 4chanX and filter all meme flags. Haven't seen a memeflag thread or post in months!

They want him and his people cuz they are pro west. They don’t want the country cuz they can’t hold it. They prob will want gas reserves next to the border

Attached: 7558BB4F-B854-41A4-81EF-6AAD787D552C.png (639x785, 620.2K)

That jew is pure evil

Attached: 1646196934593.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

Putin gives to Zelensky Krim! WTF? kike what you talking about? Sign peace it is good deal ...

youtu.be/ybleFAVNBvM

drunk kike, killing People on purpose, does he?

I do not trust, that jew rat.

All jew rats loyal to Israel and obey Mossad Zelensky get order to win some time to start WW3

Attached: ZelenskyComedian.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

so the plan was to march in with a big army to get handful of goys? I'm just now realizing I do not understand what they are doing, I thought the goal was to take it over and then put their own guy in charge and just have an empty country I guess because who will live there does he expect people to move back? can you actually explain this to me

He’s in Israel right now. What the fuck does he care

They found out he's not 5'7

Attached: 1639590677399.jpg (1895x1013, 502.94K)

It’s Ukraine’s fault for Russia invading . Fuck you
Fuck nato
Fuck Jew puppet zelensky

Translating a few of the far an away most upvoted comments...

3.1k upvote
You were offered negotiations ten times ... It's like in a fairy tale about a boy who kept shouting: "Wolves, Wolves!" And then, when the wolves came, no one believed him.

"When there is no tiger in the jungle, the monkey becomes the king" Mao Zedong.

I remember the immortal lines of Robert Burns. "" How pathetic is the jester on the throne of the king, how stupid are the people who allowed it! ""

What was that? Is this the president? World has gone mad...

...a man has his life, his path and his end written on his face... People! Somebody give him a mirror!!!

It doesn't seem like he is as popular as the western media portrays.

>muh 2 sides

Attached: (you).jpg (533x591, 51.92K)