Senior Russian defense ministry official here trying to prevent disaster, Putin gone mad:

Senior Russian defense ministry official here trying to prevent disaster, Putin gone mad:

Putin will bomb a nuclear reactor and blame the Ukrainian government and blackmail the population to surrender and blackmail the European community to accept his claims in Ukraine, or he will not prevent a nuclear catastrophe that will result from the leakage of radioactivity after the bombing. At the moment, he is waiting for a westerly wind direction so that only Ukraine and Western Europe will suffer from radiation.

I don't know how NATO should respond, but intervention and a no-fly zone over Ukraine and guarding Chernobyl and all active nuclear reactors may save us from the greatest nuclear disaster ever.

Share this worldwide and on social media, time is running out, it's just a matter of getting the wind right for putin!

Attached: Предотвращает катастрофу.jpg (1200x1200, 226.8K)

>leakage of radioactivity

at most the ground waters will get polluted which will probably fuck up them more than europe.

let them do it.

You guys are fucking desperate in your shilling.

KEEP SEETHING SCHIZO

weak

Westerly means it is coming from the west and going east

A possibility is that..
Nukes are bargaining chips for negotiating. Nobody wants to use it, not even president Putin? the goal is to make yourself so believable that the other countries think you will use it. So he will be vicious and attacking like a madman up until the point where he has the opportunity to use nuclear, and then he will bluff to negotiate his demands, but Will we have the balls to call his bluff?

Huh, that's a thought, is this the first full-blown war between two technically "nuclear" powers?

>be me
>stuck in ukraine
>eat moldy irradiated bread and basedsages
>drink wodka to drown out the screams
>pray to monolith every day
>get buttfucked by snorks
such is life in the zone

Attached: file.png (603x182, 27.41K)

india/pakistan conflicts technically

The first time a war has come to an area with nuclear power plants yes

you don't really know how any of it works, huh?

i wish it was true. pooland and ukraine and romania and moldova would turn into a zombieland

>insider here
Post proof or fuck off

Putin could do that if he wished but he knows the west wouldn't believe him.
Azovs battalion could do it and post it on twitter saying it was Russians whilst posting a video of them dancing as it explodes and they'd still say it was russia

I heard he kicked a puppy, too. So there's that...

If you really are a defense ministry official then post a picture of a suppressed Makarov with timestamp

And India/China

If you are serious, you need to post some proof immediately.

If you can, there's many, including myself, who can take some actions.

TWO MORE WEEKS

>Senior Russian defense ministry official here
Yeah and I'm a Jedi. These are not the droids you are looking for.

Who is "we" glownigger?

Good. Hopefully Russia nukes Germany and England and Switzerland and the Vatican and Israel

kek
yeh, no.

Attached: eur.png (339x96, 44.51K)

BASED GREEK JEDI

Not today, CIA!

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

Show your flag, asswipe!

tfw your country has 0 (zero) civil defence preparations or preparedness of ANY kind

Attached: 1614120159027.jpg (625x837, 67.59K)

Why is it always Poland?

made me laugh too ngl, well done greece

holy shit a nuclear autocannon just flew over my house

German man enraged at typical luke warm American takes.

>German flag
>anti-nuclear propaganda
Like clockwork and on time.
Hans, enough with that kool aid, you won't be getting any more gas.

>inb4 kike
t. Christian Palestinian stuck here.

thank you